[3.10] The highest DPS miner - 1.5 shapers per second

Hey, I tried this build, got some gear, but still keep dieing at bosses, cant kill sirius at all, can anyone check what I did F**k up that its not working properly?

https://pastebin.com/Mpj7NACS
Hi, I'm pretty new to the game and started to use this build, I've been very careful with following everything exactly, only problem I'm having now is I don't have enough strength for Kaom's Heart. Where are you getting the strength for it? Thanks it's a great fun build
Last edited by llMafo on Apr 15, 2020, 10:00:15 PM
"
flamek89 wrote:
Hey, I tried this build, got some gear, but still keep dieing at bosses, cant kill sirius at all, can anyone check what I did F**k up that its not working properly?

https://pastebin.com/Mpj7NACS

I checked your pob.
1/ I think you should drop some damage to take some life on tree, gear, jewel. 5k1 life is very low for this build (i have 7k4 life with Acrobatic + phase Acrobatic but some time 1 hit can take me down to only 1k life). Try to have 7k life.

2/ Life note near Consitution note is very huge. You should drop circle of Melding (15% life for 4 note => 3.75% life 1 note) and take small life note with 5% - 6% maximum life. 3 note Quick Recovery is very helpful too

3/ If you can just take Acrobatic and Phase Acrobatic. It realy helpful with Born in shadow.

4/ Try to have Str or Dex on Gear to drop 30 Str/Dex note in your tree

5/ Swap your helmet. The "Ball Lightning fires an additional projectile" is not necessary (it just increased your area 2 ball from 1 mine can't hit same tagget). If you want that just buy a rare helmet (item level 80+ is nice) with "Ball Lightning fires an additional projectile" and then use orb of scouring, next craft it with Deafening essence of greed (cheap way). Rebeat when you have nice helmet.

6/ Swap glove with some life. If you want some damage you can find "increased damage with hits against chilled enemies" or "Unnerve enemies for 4 seconds on hit". You can use Machina Mitts when you have more life.

7/ Boots with more life and "chance to dodge spell hits" is realy nice.

8/ In your amulet "increased Projectile speed" is lower your damage (because it make your ball move faster and less hit) "increased projectile damage" not effect with ball lightning damage

9/ Try to use Dash + Second Wind instead flame dash for more mobility if you have some dex (mine is dash lv 13 beacause not enough dex). Dash has just 2 stack (with second wind) but it has realy low cooldown time.

10/ Wave of conviction link with CWDT (no need to self cast)

11/ I Drop Phase run because i use Quartz flask

12/ Quartz flask is very helpful

13/ "Instant Recover" life flask is betted "Instant recovery in low life". You can spam it from low life to full life.

14/ Updrage Pantheon

15/ Try to place Detonate Mines in left mouse button, you can just throw mine and no need to worry about detonate it (feel like self cast build)

Here my https://pastebin.com/e5Gieh4Q. My helmet and Belt is handmade

You can check my char at my profile. I can do sirius, 20/20 wave and 100% T16(It's realy hard) with no proplem. I'm newbie and can deathless sirius in first time of my life.

Hope this can help you.

Sorry for my bad english
Last edited by insangel0001 on Apr 15, 2020, 11:21:38 PM
Hi. First of all,great build.I'm loving the build atm but I tried Simulacrum and I died at the 19th wave once then in wave 20 Kosis shredded me. Didn't even catch a glimpse of him and I'm dead.

Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/Pdz7YYHT

My gear is quite crappy but I don't know what to upgrade atm.

Thanks for the build again.
Last edited by ahmadsifa on Apr 16, 2020, 1:30:01 PM
"
ahmadsifa wrote:
Hi. First of all,great build.I'm loving the build atm but I tried Simulacrum and I died at the 19th wave once then in wave 20 Kosis shredded me. Didn't even catch a glimpse of him and I'm dead.

Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/Pdz7YYHT

My gear is quite crappy but I don't know what to upgrade atm.

Thanks for the build again.

Your gear is as good as mine. I am farming Simulacrum. I just die when lag (almost is deathless), boss is very easy. Simulacrum boss is very powerful when we far them, try to get near them. They attack will very slow because our skitterbots. Just evade and throw mines 1 or 2 times and then walk to evade (Fat boss dangerous is when he shot things from his belly, just need to evade this (don't go far away, just move around him. Kosis Dangerous when we far him. When we near he just do normal attack and when he throw his weapons we need move around him).
If you can't do it again try to take Arobatic and Phase Arobatic. Those are only big different from you and me.
I am new to this build and struggling with the suggested playstyle. After the initial detonate, it does not seem as though the subsequent mines that I throw reliably detonate.

As I read it, you start with a very large cluster of mines which you detonate and then start throwing new mines after 2 seconds? What am i missing?

Thank you!
Ty for your build, did 40/40 challange and only lvl 98, but ya, it was fun.
Spoiler

my map gear

for sirus change

did changes with passives so i could use perma lightning exposure on target, arcane surge, culling strike and unnerved from cluster jewels and still have more then 8,3k hp and 200k avg dmg. so ya. TY bro :P
Leveled this build/character to take on Sirius first time

Was awakening 5 sirius, never done him. Not exactly sure what the mechanics were/are but I insta phased him everytime.

Clearspeed is very fast too once you have enough mine throw speed. Not a real clearspeed build, but not slow by any means. Build is also nice vs map boss and metamorph and other stuff with tons of hp, they just evaporate.

Build is surprisingly beefy/tank but it remains a dodge based build. Sometimes you get the short end of the stick and get bombared with damage because dodge remains RNG. However 40/30% dodge without flask is pretty nice and 50/40% with flask is goooood. However vaal grace takes it to the next level, 75 and 73% dodge. Very ez to run juiced maps with 50000 mobs. Rarely take damage, they die so quick and 75% dodge.

6.3-6.5k life on my miner depending on jewel setup, and 500% crit multi. Conductivity on hit on a ring was noticeable clearspeed boost.

Took 24 hrs (includes afk time and messing around) to hit lvl 92.
GGs Miner very powerful, im a fan.
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Apr 19, 2020, 7:26:22 PM
How the hell do you link this staff!! 1.5 ex alone in that.

Second best to Auls ammy? One on xbox and its 30ex....

EDIT:
I did get 3B2G1R used a level 3 empower working good for now.
Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on Apr 24, 2020, 12:21:17 PM
Looking for some help to get some better dps, thoughts? Just upgraded my Koams!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info