[3.9] Bah's Ignite Fireball Elementalist (1M Shaper DPS, Awakener/Uber Atziri/Uber Elder complete)

"
Smashbugg wrote:
Thanks for posting this build.

This is my first character ever in poe, so I have a few questions about this build.

Should I skill spiritual aid while only using searing touch?

Does this helps to golem survivability?

And why exact can we have 4 golems?
I have all the gear except same rings amulet und jewels now and can only have 3 xD

Which 4th golem would u use?

Sorry for the newbie questions.

You're welcome! Base 1, 1 from passive tree, 2 from ascendancy. You sure you have only 3? And I don't use a 4th type of golem because lightning/ice/carrion do practically nothing for this build. I used 2 stone for safety.

Spiritual Aid is generally good when you have minion damage here and there. But yeah it's lower priority if you're not using gear with minion damage.

"
Smashbugg wrote:
And last question...

How much dmg improvement is brought by the watchers eye? It costs 30 exalted and I don't have so much currency as a new player

The Watcher's Eye provide about 10-15% more DPS, with the "Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage (10-15)% faster while affected by Malevolence" line. May be slightly less if you have other sources of "burning/ailments deal damage faster".

"
Maloony wrote:
What item/skill makes the fireballs explode like that? Mine just kinda disappear when hitting someone.

MTX. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEbj37D6-W0

"
purpur555 wrote:
Lack of energy shield(750) - how to get more ? Annoying when u can hit only 7-9 times( 70 k dps) lvl 90

Ehh, you're aware that this is a DoT build, and that the DPS is from the ignite not the main fireball hit, right? The tooltip "70k DPS" isn't accurate.

750 ES is plenty enough to fund Eldritch Battery. Don't cast too often versus single target (the ignite lasts like 10 seconds), and Vaal Fireball is mana-free.

"
Pezzeck wrote:
Loving the build so far but im having mana issue, what could be the problem?

As above, you're probably spamming fireball. You just need to cast it every now and then versus single target. Play like it's ED, not a direct-damage self-cast build.

"

Glad you like the build and figured those out! Also, your DPS will benefit a lot if you equip 1) Amulet with +1 to all intelligence/fire skill gems 2) Amulet with "fire DoT multiplier" 3) Rings with added elemental damage (see the ones I'm using) 4) Soul Ripper.

"
arinya1122 wrote:
where is skill tree -..-

Here: https://pastebin.com/88DCpund
Use Path of Building and import the link.
Last edited by MagosBiologis on Feb 5, 2020, 12:09:51 PM
What did you do for the bandit deal? Kill them all?
"
Misenus wrote:
What did you do for the bandit deal? Kill them all?

Yes, this build doesn't rely on any stat the bandits give other than elemental resistance, and 15% all elemental resistances isn't as good as 2 passive points imo.
hi can you show ur passive tree here i dun really know how to view the codes u put
Real fun build! It's my first in PoE. I'm at level 82 right now. But I'm struggling with strenght req still. I had to put a point in the skill tree on physique to give me 30 strenght. I have almost the same gear as you have, a part from some flasks.
How do I fix this?
"
MrTakamist wrote:
hi can you show ur passive tree here i dun really know how to view the codes u put

Download Path of Building and import it there.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

"
flippinbird wrote:
Real fun build! It's my first in PoE. I'm at level 82 right now. But I'm struggling with strenght req still. I had to put a point in the skill tree on physique to give me 30 strenght. I have almost the same gear as you have, a part from some flasks.
How do I fix this?

I'm using a Lethal Pride in the Templar jewel socket. Timeless Jewels currently aren't supported by PoB, so it doesn't appear there. But a Lethal Pride should fix your str requirements. Glad you like it!
Last edited by MagosBiologis on Feb 26, 2020, 5:23:37 AM
While leveling like first 5 acts is more ignite damage better or just base spell damage? like should i stick with axiums or use my ashcallers?
"
famfuzzy wrote:
While leveling like first 5 acts is more ignite damage better or just base spell damage? like should i stick with axiums or use my ashcallers?

Almost certainly base spell damage while levelling. Ignite damage helps, but it probably only outstrips normal hit DPS when you have something like 4+ links, Ignite Proliferation, and some investment in Fire DoT multiplier.
Good stuff. Nearly impossible to get 4b sockets on gloves or boots but other than that pretty good. Trying to figure out a 4b socket alternative atm.

Edit: Scratch that. Figured out the socket trick at bench.
Last edited by crowdog on Feb 28, 2020, 6:49:18 PM
Just wanted to pop in and post a comment, this being my 2nd comment ever in the forums, to thank you very much for the fun build. This will be my 3.10 league starter. I am having an absolute BLAST! I have been leveling all night in preparation for the race of 3.10 league start!!

Cheers

P.S. Please keep us updated in 3.10 if you decide to roll this again!!
Last edited by Sethmane on Mar 6, 2020, 9:46:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info