[3.9] Bah's Ignite Fireball Elementalist (1M Shaper DPS, Awakener/Uber Atziri/Uber Elder complete)

I took clarity for early mana issues. One Aura less but it was okay.

Desecrate is another alternative for the cwdt setup to generate corpses for the Diadem.

If' im right we can have up to 4 golems while the guide only mentions 3?
"
Maroukh wrote:
I took clarity for early mana issues. One Aura less but it was okay.

Desecrate is another alternative for the cwdt setup to generate corpses for the Diadem.

If' im right we can have up to 4 golems while the guide only mentions 3?

Sure, you can Desecrate-CwDT.

You can have 4 golems but I only had space for 3 (Stone/Chaos/Fire/Empower/Combustion) on my 5L. And the other golems don't really add much to the build anyway; it doesn't benefit much from accuracy/crit/cast speed/minion damage.
Hey,
I am currenclty playing incinerate blasting through t16 maps with 4 golems to buff my dmg.
Reason i am mentioning it is hat you are using your golems to buff your dps as well. And iam having trouble on sirus fight, golems die there all the time, its time consuimg to keep them up.
Are you not having issues with your golems dieng all the time on bosses like sirus?
Hey, nice build i'm actually lvl 75 and i can't find staff +3 fire good in poetrade :/
I'm using searing touch now.
You have craft the +3 staff and +1 amulet ? i have a lot of currency for this build :p
( sorry for my bad english )
ishy_zap: They only die to storms, but yeah they die during the Sirus fight. In fact, this annoyed me so much that I created another Witch build with the famous invulnerable minion, Herald of Agony. Guide will be up soon!

LeVendeurDeGlaces: No worries, I can understand you! Yeah, they're pretty rare and I can't find many like mine. Maybe you can try to find a good staff with an empty prefix (e.g. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/YprPZ8DiY) and craft the fire DoT multiplier? No, I didn't craft the staff or the amulet, I bought both.
So I have enough mana at level 54 to run HoA/Malevolence/Anger. With the Devouring Diadem is it worth taking out faster casting for more overall damage? Or use a different herald?

EDIT: I realized the left over mana is for Aspect of the Crab So nevermind. lul!!
Last edited by xNxBxDx on Jan 4, 2020, 10:40:17 PM
Couple things with this build if you end up trying it out. Mapping is only "Fast" with vaal fireball. So, if you don't have Soul Ripper flask (3.3x) you will be slow.

Also, the weapon OP has is basically un-obtainable. There are 0 available to buy and basically impossible to craft. That leaves you with using The Searing Touch. While it is a decent staff it is slow AF. Your cast speed is so slow that mapping is pretty painful.

I am currently looking for another build as i am not happy with this one
"
Goosfraba138 wrote:
Couple things with this build if you end up trying it out. Mapping is only "Fast" with vaal fireball. So, if you don't have Soul Ripper flask (3.3x) you will be slow.

Also, the weapon OP has is basically un-obtainable. There are 0 available to buy and basically impossible to craft. That leaves you with using The Searing Touch. While it is a decent staff it is slow AF. Your cast speed is so slow that mapping is pretty painful.

I am currently looking for another build as i am not happy with this one

Searing Touch has just 12% reduced cast speed and is about 15% less DPS overall than that staff. The cast speed is basically just 1 jewel worth.
Last edited by MagosBiologis on Jan 5, 2020, 2:11:04 AM
I am just trying to let people know what there expectations should be. So, if you want to get to his amount of cast speed, yes u can buy a jewel.

Right now, with your POB you are sitting at 833k ignite DPS
If we take out one of your jewels to simulate adding a cast speed jewel and add Searing Touch your ignite DPS goes down to 621k thats about a 25% loss in damage. When you are trying to kill metas and bosses - that is a lot.

When i am running maps and almost have to stand still to cast fireball because of low cast speed it can be frustrating to play
Good points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info