[3.9] Bah's Ignite Fireball Elementalist (1M Shaper DPS, Awakener/Uber Atziri/Uber Elder complete)

Hello there! Glad to see a fireball build. Can you post a leveling tree?
Hey, really loving the builds so far.

I have a quick question about the weapon:
I'm currently using a 6L Searing Touch. How did you craft your rare weapon? Bound and Scorched Fossil?
I love this build! do you have a min/maxed version? i happen to have some exalts to burn. Also, what do you think of using a kaoms heart?
xBraiNx: Eh lazy. Personally I went to the Shadow side first, for projectile speed (QoL).

Draisch: Bought off market. Pretty sure it dropped like that, because it has an Incursion mod.

Caldofernandez: Not really. I suppose you could go for a perfect +4 staff and a +2 amulet? They don't exist on the market though. Kaom's heart sucks. I swapped out from Kaom's Heart (~6.5k hp) to my current gear (~5.5k hp) because Heart doesn't save you from physical slams, and there aren't enough sockets for all my skills (need to give up the CwDT).
This is a great build.

Just built it, i have everything except the +3 staff and could do with a bit more fire damage overtime multiplier.

It has great durability in boss fights and with the golems, i am able to just tank and or dodge hits. I am using the support gem meat shield to make my golems taunt for the extra survivability.

I am currently doing t16 map bosses and metas with ease, you just need to pay attention to ground effects and boss hits but other than that it is really easy. I am yet to try Sirius.

Thanks for the build it works really well.

It could only be improved by adding more damage (my items needs upgarding a little) and a little more speed but im not sure how you would do that.
I am playing this build,lvl 80 now.
Lacking a bit HP at the moment,but stil i am just lvl 80.
I just spend 6 ex on awakened supports hope it is worth it.
Vaal fireball is kinda funny :).
Thanka man 4 the build!
Thanks for the awesome build, it's a lot of fun!

Do you have any mana issues? I run OOM after 5 consecutive fireballs, but the Devouring Diadem's feast saves me sometimes. Do I need to find a source for ES leech maybe? Or do I just wait out the ignites and not cast too often?

I'm still missing Soul Ripper so maybe that's it - that it will replace the need to cast normal Fireballs on trash.
olliehax: Thanks!

luka2113: You're welcome!

falfool: I don't ever run out on normal mobs (due to Devouring Diadem restoring ES every few seconds), and for bosses the ignites last at least 7s anyway; you don't need to cast that often. I didn't take any mana leech at all. Though maybe you could get more ES on gear (belt, ring, amulet, etc.) to improve your recharge per second.
Last edited by MagosBiologis on Jan 1, 2020, 10:55:29 PM
is there any way of skipping Devouring Diadem? (resists problems)
"
is there any way of skipping Devouring Diadem? (resists problems)

I don't know. Imo you have more resists if you use a rare helmet... but then you run into HP recovery issues, mana issues, and reservation issues. You can't reserve 20 * 50% auras and then a 25% Aspect without EB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info