[3.9] Bah's Ignite Fireball Elementalist (1M Shaper DPS, Awakener/Uber Atziri/Uber Elder complete)

"
MagosBiologis wrote:
"
Sethmane wrote:
Just wanted to pop in and post a comment, this being my 2nd comment ever in the forums, to thank you very much for the fun build. This will be my 3.10 league starter. I am having an absolute BLAST! I have been leveling all night in preparation for the race of 3.10 league start!!

Cheers

P.S. Please keep us updated in 3.10 if you decide to roll this again!!

Thanks! Happy to create an end-game viable build =D

I only have time to play 1 or 2 characters per league though, so I'm definitely not rolling this or updating it much. Feel free to make 3.10 recommendations for me to update the guide with when Delirium starts!

Also, I had a look at your character... note that the "Increased Spell Damage" from Xirgil's Crank and Doedre's Tenure don't affect Ignite!

ye, just added infused setup. Still need some Ex'es for Diadem and pots ;)
hello,

im starting with this build and have question about dps stats...

what is best to go with:

dmg overtime, added fire dmg to spells, fire dmg, elemental damage, minion dmg, fire,overtime multiplier?

what is best to stack thanks!

"
cztk wrote:
hello,

what is best to go with:

dmg overtime, added fire dmg to spells, fire dmg, elemental damage, minion dmg, fire,overtime multiplier?

All of the above! By the way, other than "added fire damage to spells" and "fire DoT multiplier", "increased DoT/fire/elemental/minion" are identical. That is, "50% increased minion damage" and "50% increased fire damage" do exactly the same thing to ignite DPS.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ignite
"
MagosBiologis wrote:
"
cztk wrote:
hello,

what is best to go with:

All of the above! By the way, other than "added fire damage to spells" and "fire DoT multiplier", "increased DoT/fire/elemental/minion" are identical. That is, "50% increased minion damage" and "50% increased fire damage" do exactly the same thing to ignite DPS.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ignite

thanks i wasnt sure because spell dmg for example doesnt count...thanks for
link.

im struggling to keep up elemental overload but im only 52 so far. otherwise nice build.
"
cztk wrote:

link.

im struggling to keep up elemental overload but im only 52 so far. otherwise nice build.

Yep, "increased spell damage" doesn't count, but "added damage to spells" increases the base damage of the hit and therefore counts.

Thanks! It isn't necessary to keep EO up all the time though; the incinerate+WoC combo is more of a single-target option to boost your DPS when fighting tough targets.
"
MagosBiologis wrote:
"
cztk wrote:

link.

Yep, "increased spell damage" doesn't count, but "added damage to spells" increases the base damage of the hit and therefore counts.

Thanks! It isn't necessary to keep EO up all the time though; the incinerate+WoC combo is more of a single-target option to boost your DPS when fighting tough targets.

i love it so far.....since diadem cost 2ex + im plannig to get eldricht battery from Skin of the lords 6 link fr 30 c +- +1 gems ad 100 global defs. What do you think?But atm i dont have mana isssues so maybe i will go for another passive. Also im not using spirit aid so far but maybe 20% hp for minions will be good for bosses not sure yet...atm im finding % fire dmg leeched very quality of live improvement while leveleling.
"
cztk wrote:
i love it so far.....since diadem cost 2ex + im plannig to get eldricht battery from Skin of the lords 6 link fr 30 c +- +1 gems ad 100 global defs. What do you think?But atm i dont have mana isssues so maybe i will go for another passive. Also im not using spirit aid so far but maybe 20% hp for minions will be good for bosses not sure yet...atm im finding % fire dmg leeched very quality of live improvement while leveleling.

Thanks! Wow, that's a cheap Skin. The Diadem isn't really for mana issues; Witch tends to have enough mana to cast fireball every few seconds. The main reason is so that I can reserve 2*50% auras, and then a 25% Aspect.

Spiritual Aid is optional really, but imo adding "minion damage" to your mod pool also helps endgame gearing.
Hello Exiles!
Im modernly new to the game, im working on this build rn, an so far so good! Thank you!
I just had one or two questions ahahaha
How should i open these pastebin scripts you ppl are posting, im guessing those are the passive skill trees? If they are not, to what nodes should i be oriented to :) 1000 thank you's !
"
Hello Exiles!
Im modernly new to the game, im working on this build rn, an so far so good! Thank you!
I just had one or two questions ahahaha
How should i open these pastebin scripts you ppl are posting, im guessing those are the passive skill trees? If they are not, to what nodes should i be oriented to :) 1000 thank you's !

Use Path of Building: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info