[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Not sure what I’m doing wrong. My dps is great but Pretty much anytime I try the league content I die a bunch and in maps it’s mostly random. They always crush me in between whirling blade movements and I don’t move that slow.
For those who still feels something is wrong with this build - there's nothing wrong with it. With some investment this build will carry you through t11 maps' delirium with conqueror influence. Fully clear t11's delirium with 5 or 6 reward stacks is totally possible. And yes delirium mobs are so OP for now, so not only this build but also many other builds will be 1 shotted every now and then. The tip is just run and run, dont stop so you dont het hit. If u stop for more than 1 sec, you will prob get hit buy shit tons of things. Except for the reward, this league is so enjoyable for now because of the amount of mobs you can clear in one map. Hope this help and good luck on not being 1 shoted exiles :D
"
Ehryzona wrote:
what large cluster jewel socket did u guys take?
since i cannot see one thats near the normal pathing that the build takes, or am i just blind?

someone could link me his pastebin?

There is one near the phase acrobatic node
What benefit will HoA bring to me beside the chance to poison and 10 more poison dmg ( the spider doesnt do much dmg if we dont build around it right ) ? I mean if i am using Septic spell so the chance to poison on HoA wont be needed. I am currently using malevolance and despair and idk if it's the right move. Thanks in advance.
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
What benefit will HoA bring to me beside the chance to poison and 10 more poison dmg ( the spider doesnt do much dmg if we dont build around it right ) ? I mean if i am using Septic spell so the chance to poison on HoA wont be needed. I am currently using malevolance and despair and idk if it's the right move. Thanks in advance.

If you don't need the poison chance and have the mana to support Malevolence instead, then no issues using it over HoAg.

10% more is a lot of damage though (less than Malevolence's 20% ofc). More is better than Increased in PoE.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Mar 17, 2020, 12:05:13 AM
This amu *impresence NOT worth because u can craft ring or corrupted gloves. Best option if u got money aul(malev., grace nvm free aura) or financial rare nvm stats corrupt curse(enfeble?) or stats/life... Well understand when impresence costs 50c but 6ex.. 1000000x better aul. Unless im wrong? /Sorry for the vague English:*
Last edited by green1908 on Mar 17, 2020, 1:35:46 AM
For those struggling with mana issue, maybe try hybrid flask. It's not a perma fix but should work
Tip for delirium

Put "Freedom of movement" on you amulet (it's cheap) for permanent phasing and +10% movespeed on juicy maps.
Has been a very smooth starter working on little budget so far.

Currently Lv.88. I just made it to T14-16s on Awakening level 4 and my damage has been starting to fall off. Other than looking for a glove with chaos multiplier and getting quality on my gems, wondering what I should do next to further improve my damage. My latest upgrade was Intuitive Leap for Method to the Madness and Charisma with reduced mana reservation passive to run Blasphemy-Despair. Got around 60c sitting in my stash currently.

Last edited by Aruelle on Mar 17, 2020, 6:06:17 AM

Worked super well as soon as I got cold iron point, and it has only been up from there. Now that I have got asenaths, I can say for sure that his build absolutely slaps. I highly recommend taking low tolerance and antivenom+golden rule from cluster jewels, they are super helpful. probably going for circle of nostalgia next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info