[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Bisrob wrote:
I switched to Warlord's Mark for testing reasons. Tbh it also seems pretty decent when you have some endurance charges, especially in combination with immortal call.

Can't say what is better at the moment, but either one of them will boost your survivability ^^

Dont forget that the leech is only for atks... Using a curse just to get endurance charges doesn't look too good imo, but... oh well '--'
"
Irish_barber wrote:

well for all the depressed, i levelt on toxic rain that was pretty ok now i swaped to pl and bv and its working good ofc i die sometimes but damag is insane. maybe some ppl get inspired on my gear set up now

- I tried your setup. I had to use an Essence worm in order to get all auras and skitterbots. Also, why do you have two support gems in your helmet that are not linked to anything? Are they supposed to be linked to Skitterbots? I really wanna know how you can get all auras + Skitterbots because it reserve all mana. I hate using Essence Worm for this build to work :D

And how do you sustain mana on this build? Are you using Eldrich on tree?
Last edited by AestheticDK on Mar 16, 2020, 11:48:40 AM
i don't see anything about the ''Thread of Hope''
"
AestheticDK wrote:
"
Irish_barber wrote:

well for all the depressed, i levelt on toxic rain that was pretty ok now i swaped to pl and bv and its working good ofc i die sometimes but damag is insane. maybe some ppl get inspired on my gear set up now

- I tried your setup. I had to use an Essence worm in order to get all auras and skitterbots. Also, why do you have two support gems in your helmet that are not linked to anything? Are they supposed to be linked to Skitterbots? I really wanna know how you can get all auras + Skitterbots because it reserve all mana. I hate using Essence Worm for this build to work :D

And how do you sustain mana on this build? Are you using Eldrich on tree?

well i have no currency to coloring so i just lvled the gems in the slots, i Run malo and despair
"
JaxRC wrote:
For the people having problems with mana...

Pick Eldrich battery and Charisma from the tree (9 Points) use Dendrobate or similar to get enough of your new mana (ES)

Then you can use Herald of agony , Despair and Malevolence with np

Enjoy the build

And yes xD the best strategy for delirium is run, run and run xD kill them all and loot the map later

ty mate. now i can play...
In the tree we have 2 nodes "+1 to maximum frenzy charges" but i dont generate them... or im blind ?
"
Kielaq wrote:
In the tree we have 2 nodes "+1 to maximum frenzy charges" but i dont generate them... or im blind ?

The frenzy charges come from Blood Rage, which you currently have linked differently then OP's recommendations.

Also i have a question for the board, I've got the following in my build:
40% from Ascendancy
20% from Swift Venoms passive cluster
10% from Toxic Strikes and 15% more from the passive next to it.
20% from Herald of Agony

Yet according to my "offence" stats i've only got 85% chance to poison, where do i lose the 20%?
Jup jup!
What cluster gem notables are you guys using?
"
badb0y wrote:
What cluster gem notables are you guys using?

Large: Touch of Cruelty + Overwhelming Malice
Small: Antivenom
Swift Venoms cluster poison chance is for attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info