[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"

Worked super well as soon as I got cold iron point, and it has only been up from there. Now that I have got asenaths, I can say for sure that his build absolutely slaps. I highly recommend taking low tolerance and antivenom+golden rule from cluster jewels, they are super helpful. probably going for circle of nostalgia next.

does asenath explosion interacts with derilium mobs in any way? or u need to kill regular mobs to pop chain of explosions?
Is the golden rule explained in the guide somewhere? How does it work? Isn't poisoning ourselves a really bad idea?
"
tffiad wrote:
"

Worked super well as soon as I got cold iron point, and it has only been up from there. Now that I have got asenaths, I can say for sure that his build absolutely slaps. I highly recommend taking low tolerance and antivenom+golden rule from cluster jewels, they are super helpful. probably going for circle of nostalgia next.

does asenath explosion interacts with derilium mobs in any way? or u need to kill regular mobs to pop chain of explosions?

tested it out in simulacrum, works fine for some reason even without a single normal mob.

"
Shaddolf wrote:
Is the golden rule explained in the guide somewhere? How does it work? Isn't poisoning ourselves a really bad idea?

You use an item with "Unaffected by poison", for example the new small cluster jewel passive Antivenom. This way you the stacks get applied to you, but you take no damage.
"
Evok wrote:

You use an item with "Unaffected by poison", for example the new small cluster jewel passive Antivenom. This way you the stacks get applied to you, but you take no damage.

I assume it doesn't work with the pantheon poison immunity effect?

Also the reason you do this is for capped chaos resist?
Last edited by Shaddolf on Mar 17, 2020, 7:45:17 AM
This build scales really well with the the new cluster jewels. I managed to reach 5 mil dps with poison without all of the expensive stuffs (asenath, diadem, impresence and circle). I've spent around 130c, cold iron point and +2 tabula is 100c already)

https://pastebin.com/uTXznY5u

The best notables i found are:
Wicked Pall(for bv duration)
Unspeakable gifts(budget asenath, use this with 2 cold iron point if you miss binos clear speed)
Circling Oblivion(good damage boost and bv duration)
Low Tolerance(the most damage you can get, but it is hard to get)
Antivenom and golden rule combo(easy cap chaos res)
Septic spells(to reach 100% poison chance)
Grim oath(extra damage, very easy to roll)
Haemorrhage(more damage with crits)
Overwhelming malice( unholy might on crit means we can skip out on sin's rebirth flask)

For jewels implicit, look for increased chaos damage in large, damage over time multiplier in medium.I dont find much use in small jewels, but you can get %hp and lots of resist. When you buy cluster jewel, choose the ones with the least amount of passives skills(large-8,medium-6,small-4). It is easier to reach notables like this.

So, just scale the build with cluster jewels if you dont have much currency.

edit: added overwhelming malice thanks to suggestion.

Last edited by legendary1906 on Mar 17, 2020, 8:21:57 AM
"
legendary1906 wrote:
This build scales really well with the the new cluster jewels. I managed to reach 5 mil dps with poison without all of the expensive stuffs (asenath, diadem, impresence and circle). I've spent around 130c, cold iron point and +2 tabula is 100c already)

Unspeakable gifts(budget asenath, use this with 2 cold iron point if you miss binos clear speed)

For jewels implicit, look for increased chaos damage in large, damage over time multiplier in medium.I dont find much use in small jewels, but you can get %hp and lots of resist. When you buy cluster jewel, choose the ones with the least amount of passives skills(large-8,medium-6,small-4). It is easier to reach notables like this.

U forgot about Overwhelming Malice on large clusters... It frees us one flask ;p
"
nogenem wrote:
"
legendary1906 wrote:

U forgot about Overwhelming Malice on large clusters... It frees us one flask ;p

I didnt even know about this notable actually, and it looks very strong. I'll try to roll this on my jewel since I dont want to use sin's rebirth anyway.
Btw guys... I'm using Overwhelming Malice in a large cluster jewel, but i'm not seeing the Unholy Might icon pop-up on my buff bar... Is it normal? Is the node not working? o.O

What i'm seeing, tho, is this red icon at the end of the buff bar that only says 'Life Regeneration:', anyone knows what it does?

https://imgur.com/a/V9HhQNE
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 17, 2020, 8:31:47 AM
"
nogenem wrote:
Btw guys... I'm using Overwhelming Malice in a large cluster jewel, but i'm seeing the Unholy Might icon pop-up on my buff bar... Is it normal? Is the node não working? o.O

What i'm seeing, tho, is this red icon at the end of the buff bar that only says 'Life Regeneration:', anyone knows what it does?

https://imgur.com/a/V9HhQNE

The life regeneration is from binos, and unholy might is a buff so every time you proc it, it will appear on the buff bar(10% to gain on crit)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info