[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
"
Gr0bbs wrote:
I just want to say a huge thankyou to @HornedTerrorist for all the answers and guidance he is giving people on this thread. I really appreciate it bro.

I don't have as much time as i used to so it helps me a lot.

You're welcome. Though i'll probably stop playing as soon as i got my 36 Challenges... after another few freeze / bugs in heists, i got enough from this league.

@Soulstrike
Get a better ring, and use Resistance-Catalysts on your belt (and your ring, when you get a better one). That way you get another 8 all res. Also, your gloves... i see, that they give you a little bit here and there, but overall, they're bad. Asenaths would be the way to go, but rare ones would be better.

yeah i know my gloves are bad. i ran into the issue of getting boots, than swapping another item out, losing attributes, and not having enough STR to equip boots, so i got the gloves because it had +attributes and some resist. wish i had enough currency to get asenaths (cheapest right now is 17.5EX)
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 11, 2020, 1:45:51 PM
You have Str-problems, because you overleveled Steelskin. Also, your CWDT is level 1, and it won't trigger any of the linked spells. It only triggers linked spells requiring level 38 or lower.

You CAN ofc level Steelskin to level 20, if you want to press it manually. Nothing wrong with that. But if you want to link it to CWDT, you have to pay attention to the level requirement. Then you shouldn't have problems with your strength.

In addition, you got 3 movement skills... Phase Run, Whirling Blades and Dash. But no Withering Step. Remove Dash and Phase Run. You get Phasing via WS, and in addition debuff mobs to take increased damage. And reset your Elusive-Buff.
"
You have Str-problems, because you overleveled Steelskin. Also, your CWDT is level 1, and it won't trigger any of the linked spells. It only triggers linked spells requiring level 38 or lower.

You CAN ofc level Steelskin to level 20, if you want to press it manually. Nothing wrong with that. But if you want to link it to CWDT, you have to pay attention to the level requirement. Then you shouldn't have problems with your strength.

In addition, you got 3 movement skills... Phase Run, Whirling Blades and Dash. But no Withering Step. Remove Dash and Phase Run. You get Phasing via WS, and in addition debuff mobs to take increased damage. And reset your Elusive-Buff.

i wasnt even looking at the gem, but thanks for pointing that out. i previously had gear that gave str, equipped some items, swapped out some other items, and now i dont have enough str to equip other items (if that makes sens), so i need to find items more geared towards dex than str and swap things around
Feel like I hit a good cross between defensive and offensive. The combination of Wind Dancer and Kintsugi is extremely strong, and I'm looking for a corrupted one. An explodey chest would probably be sweet for mapping, but considering how strong Aesnath's is for clear alone, I figure a +gems Kintsugi will be far easier to get my hands on, and better defensively for bossing anyway.

Like others posting here I wound up ditching most cluster jewels except for a single medium and small. Curious if everyone is coming to the same conclusion here. The biggest downside is we have to use Sin's Rebirth to get Unholy Might, since we no longer have a Large jewel. However, it just requires so many points to grab the points in a large+2med+2small cluster that I couldn't justify.

Really missing my Quicksilver. Don't want to drop my 3 unique damage flasks, but having a life flask is so nice when I need it, and constant Phasing is crazy good (I definitely got killed a few times from just getting stuck in packs).

So i have around 10ex, can i start from zero here and without asenath i can farm endgame ?

tks
I think Im blind, is there a POB link for heist league? if not could somone link one XD sorry to ask. Also why use Unleash???
Last edited by AhnQuiraj on Oct 11, 2020, 4:50:09 PM
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

i wasnt even looking at the gem, but thanks for pointing that out. i previously had gear that gave str, equipped some items, swapped out some other items, and now i dont have enough str to equip other items (if that makes sens), so i need to find items more geared towards dex than str and swap things around

If you're in dire need of strength, you could always try to buy a Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel and socket it above "Blood Drinker", where it gives us the most buck for it's bang. You can reroll it using Divine Orbs, and you can some amazing stuff out of it. Increased physical damage, life, resistances and life reg for example. But it could cost you a few Divine Orbs, since it's usually a melee jewel. Last league i got over 40 Fire Res, this league i got 20% Physical damage, 1% life reg and 2x4% max life.

"

Like others posting here I wound up ditching most cluster jewels except for a single medium and small. Curious if everyone is coming to the same conclusion here. The biggest downside is we have to use Sin's Rebirth to get Unholy Might, since we no longer have a Large jewel. However, it just requires so many points to grab the points in a large+2med+2small cluster that I couldn't justify.

It's simple math. Cluster jewels skyrocket your damage. There's no alternative to it. You don't HAVE to play with them, but one cluster-jewel-setup (1 large / 2 medium) give you so much more than some of the normal notables, it's insane. You'll have to sacrifice a bit for dual-cluster-setup, but if you want to boost your damage, it's worth it.

Also, if you get a small life jewel with 3 nodes, where one is Fettle, you get +20 max life and +18% max life with that small jewel alone. In addition, you can have resistance and flat life on the 2 small nodes. If you go from "Sentinel" to "Constitution" on the Scion life cluster, you need 4 points alone and only get 20 life + 19% max life.

Whoever says, cluster jewels aren't worth it, never did the math.

"

So i have around 10ex, can i start from zero here and without asenath i can farm endgame ?

Asenath give you a better clearspeed. Start with Diadem, Impresence and Cold Iron Point + Bino's and you're good to go.

"
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

If you're in dire need of strength, you could always try to buy a Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel and socket it above "Blood Drinker", where it gives us the most buck for it's bang. You can reroll it using Divine Orbs, and you can some amazing stuff out of it. Increased physical damage, life, resistances and life reg for example. But it could cost you a few Divine Orbs, since it's usually a melee jewel. Last league i got over 40 Fire Res, this league i got 20% Physical damage, 1% life reg and 2x4% max life.

swapped some things around and im at 75% resist fire/lightning/cold and 61% chaos resist. the ring id like to use makes me drop below attribute requirements for my cold point and body armor, but i think im in a better spot now with higher resists across the board. picked up a max leve witherstep, just need 1 more level until i can equip.

and maybe try eventually to equip this ring?

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 11, 2020, 5:32:06 PM

Was curious how I can scale this build better? Can we eventually run t16++ fully juiced delirium maps(without a HH)? Should I swap to a double large cluster build(with a few more levels). Which awakened gems or gem should I prioritize? What gem should I drop to get Skitterbots if I get an Enlighten 4? Also I noticed Horned you have a timeless jewel, what were we looking for if I went that route?
I doubt, that we can run T19 100% Delirium map. I mean, we have the damage for it, what other build without a HH can really get that much damage with high end gear. But we're also pretty squishy...

You can't really search for a specific Lethal Pride. The number on it doesn't matter and "conquered by" only matters for Keystones. Just buy a cheap one and get a couple Divine Orbs (10-20), check what bonus you get and reroll it, if you don't get at least 4 useful stats out of it.
You could do the same with Glorious Vanity, but it's 10 times harder to get something REALLY useful out of it, and they're very expensive. Brutal Restraint isn't really useful, it's mostly for projectile based builds.

I use to buy two or even three of them, so if i get a "kinda useful" one, i can put it aside as failsafe and try to reroll the other two.

https://poedb.tw/us/Lethal_Pride
Here is a list with all possible modifiers for Lethal Pride.

"
Asenath's good for clear and that's it but the price got memed out so not worth the 18ex imo.

Don't forget, that 1ex = 61c this league. Usually, 1ex sits at ~140c each league, 2.3 times as much. And Asenath's are worth ~6ex each league, so 15ex isn't really that much.

I made ~70ex within 4 days by doing ~250 Heists and some blueprints after the patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info