[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hi guys, what could i uprgrade next? Except Asenaths...
should i start switching to a cluster setup? can someone give a nice, balanced cluster setup tree?

Last edited by rnbounty on Oct 10, 2020, 4:10:00 AM
"
rnbounty wrote:
should i start switching to a cluster setup? can someone give a nice, balanced cluster setup tree?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Cluster would be a good bump. If you pick up a large with Overwhelming Malice, you can drop Perfect Agony from your tree.

The OP posts a list of notables that are desirable on which clusters. He left out unspeakable gifts on the large, but I suspect that's because it expensive.

You want 1 large, 2 medium, and 2 small. I picked up a set for ~300 chaos. It's not fantastic, but it gives me a significant damage boost, and I can upgrade each jewel as I scrape together enough currency.

You're not running a vaal blade vortex, either. I find that extremely useful - tons of burst damage on tough enemies, plus it's self aiming, so in Heists, I can use it to clear stacks of critters that pile up behind locked doors.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
rnbounty wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Cluster would be a good bump. If you pick up a large with Overwhelming Malice, you can drop Perfect Agony from your tree.

The OP posts a list of notables that are desirable on which clusters. He left out unspeakable gifts on the large, but I suspect that's because it expensive.

You want 1 large, 2 medium, and 2 small. I picked up a set for ~300 chaos. It's not fantastic, but it gives me a significant damage boost, and I can upgrade each jewel as I scrape together enough currency.

You're not running a vaal blade vortex, either. I find that extremely useful - tons of burst damage on tough enemies, plus it's self aiming, so in Heists, I can use it to clear stacks of critters that pile up behind locked doors.

ty! what nodes on the tree are the "best" to respecc for clusters?

i will try vaal BV, but 21/20 ones are insane expensive, ill try one without quality
"
rnbounty wrote:

i will try vaal BV, but 21/20 ones are insane expensive, ill try one without quality

Don't want to sound harsh, but that's all in the original PoB, with different Setups (without cluster / one cluster-setup / dual cluster-setup). At lest TRY to put some effort in yourself...
"
"
rnbounty wrote:

Don't want to sound harsh, but that's all in the original PoB, with different Setups (without cluster / one cluster-setup / dual cluster-setup). At lest TRY to put some effort in yourself...

No worries! i tried this PoB from OP: https://pastebin.com/Dd9rVfbr

but event the lvl 100 tree only uses 69 skillpoints. even before converting to 3.12.
thats why i asked. but maybe i am doing something wrong with the PoB?

This is one of the strongest builds that I am played in my POE life, it may look very glass cannon but its not.
Last edited by Vakarlan on Oct 10, 2020, 6:33:31 AM
"
rnbounty wrote:
"
"
rnbounty wrote:

No worries! i tried this PoB from OP: https://pastebin.com/Dd9rVfbr

but event the lvl 100 tree only uses 69 skillpoints. even before converting to 3.12.
thats why i asked. but maybe i am doing something wrong with the PoB?

That pob has wrong medium jewels, if you look into the tree you can see that you cannot see medium cluster jewels, just recreate them yourself from the item menu
For weapon choices for this build, the OP suggest the cold iron point dagger with #% increased to damage over time, which are currently running between 460C-60EX. is the dagger worth getting without that mod? any alternative suggestions?

im currently using 2 mortem morsu

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 10, 2020, 11:52:01 AM
Without that mod, it drops down to 5-10c per CIP, and it's totally worth it. Very big damage boost. The corruption is the top notch version, if you have a lot of currency and nothing else to upgrade. It usally costs ~7ex each league, and since 1ex only costs half or a third of the chaos compared to previous leagues, 15-20ex is "normal" and completely ok for that corruption.
"
Without that mod, it drops down to 5-10c per CIP, and it's totally worth it. Very big damage boost. The corruption is the top notch version, if you have a lot of currency and nothing else to upgrade. It usally costs ~7ex each league, and since 1ex only costs half or a third of the chaos compared to previous leagues, 15-20ex is "normal" and completely ok for that corruption.

i guess what i was saying is i dont have that kind of currency available to get one with the mod, so looking for cheaper alternatives, or is the 30% global crit strike chance worth it on its own, since there are no physical gems slotted into the daggers (at least at level 62)

EDIT: found a 59% increase DoT one that someone was willing to negotiate, got it for 9EX
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 10, 2020, 1:07:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info