[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

hey! wonderful guide. I have the damage and all, and can clear t16 maps at lvl 70 no problem. However, i lack alot of life. I tried stacking life on belt, ring, boots and gloves. however im still stuck at 2.2k life. Im currently farming t5 maps cause the bosses dont 1 shot me. Im still with the +2 tabula. any recommendations? I have 1 Exa under my belt for this..
I was thinking about both templar with temp chains and curse on chest.
And also drop the temp chains and get resist and awesome gloves and explode on chest with only 1 curse total.
I don't see a need to extend the poison that much, everything dies immediately.

But im a noob. what do you guys think?
Last edited by dor961 on May 13, 2020, 4:21:41 AM
Hi guys, build is cool and dmg awesome, but how we can deal with one shot? and how add some extra defensive and keep high dps, cheers
I see the thread of hope jewel in PoB, but I can't tell what passives near it would work for this build. What am I missing?
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
I see the thread of hope jewel in PoB, but I can't tell what passives near it would work for this build. What am I missing?

Hunter's Gambit, Swift Venoms, Heart of Oak, Revenge of the Hunted (and 2x 4% HP nodes if you want)
"
vector84 wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

Hunter's Gambit, Swift Venoms, Heart of Oak, Revenge of the Hunted (and 2x 4% HP nodes if you want)

Thanks! So a very large one is needed then. Guess I'll go there next, so by 94 I'll have those big ones.
Hey guys!

I'm fairly new to the game.

I'm trying this build and really enjoying it so far!

I have a simple question tho: how does frenzy work? I read about it but didn't quite understand. Also, why is it good here?
can someone help me take a look at my gears and trees to see what do i need to upgrade? thanks..! ign : 슬래미
"
felipepalo wrote:
Hey guys!

I'm fairly new to the game.

I'm trying this build and really enjoying it so far!

I have a simple question tho: how does frenzy work? I read about it but didn't quite understand. Also, why is it good here?

Frenzy charges are generated through blood rage gem. They give 4% more damage each and cast speed.
"
can someone help me take a look at my gears and trees to see what do i need to upgrade? thanks..! ign : 슬래미

Get new CIP: one with increased damage over time, one with 7% to gain power charge on crit. Get a +1 curse chest, then anoint corruption on amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info