[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
vector84 wrote:
"
MrAnipa wrote:
Hey. Touch Of Cruelty (cluster jewel) working on Blade Vortex?
Thanks

Short answer: No, BV is not a Chaos spell, so it will not apply Hinder from Touch of Cruelty... but it can benefit from the +10% Chaos Damage taken if you can enable Hinder elsewhere.

Long answer: Withering Totem (Wither on Hit doesn't work btw, need another form of Hinder if you go for Glorious Vanity), Aspect of the Spider or a Hinder on Hit jewel can proc the Hinder you need for Touch of Cruelty to work, and Touch of Cruelty does scale the damage on BV, as well as Plague Bearer.

TLDR: Works on Bosses, doesn't work on trash without help.

Very nice answer. Thanks!
ПОЕ скатилось... Ушел в Last Epoch
Hi! First thanks for the build, it's really good at clearing.

I'm having some survability problems, I'm missing 2 Fettle (But have 8% life there instead) and a big chunk of HP in my armor so that's something to change.

Besides that I think I could get to 4.8k-5k hp with more investment, but I feel it's not enough for 100% delirium juiced maps. Any recommendations to fix that ?
I think I've about reached the point where any further upgrades are likely to involve a great deal of luck and/or spending 100+ ex... stuff like 6/23 awakened support gems, Tailwind boots, Annointed +1 Curse Impresence...

Might make a few changes if I push for level 100, but right now I'm pretty happy with this setup.

5500 HP, Divine Flesh, 50% Wither on Hit, 24 Plague Bearer, 25 Despair
Aspect of the Spider, Flesh and Stone, Vitality LGoH
165M DPS (61M Shaper) with 2xCIP
115M DPS (42M Shaper) with Mistwall / Saffels

https://pastebin.com/02ruQSqJ

Gear

Last edited by vector84 on May 11, 2020, 7:25:28 PM
"
fadesite wrote:
Besides that I think I could get to 4.8k-5k hp with more investment, but I feel it's not enough for 100% delirium juiced maps. Any recommendations to fix that ?

Raw HP is always one option... but going past ~5k is going to take a pretty big hit to DPS, and going much past 6k is pretty tough.

Beyond that, a shield can add a decent amount of tankiness... Mistwall (up to 98% attack avoidance), Saffels Frame, and Apep's Slumber (with a Cloak of Defiance or adjust build to get MoM) are solid choices

Divine Flesh from Glorious Vanity timeless jewels (80% all res, 85% chaos) is another option
Last edited by vector84 on May 11, 2020, 7:44:52 PM
"
vector84 wrote:
"
fadesite wrote:

Raw HP is always one option... but going past ~5k is going to take a pretty big hit to DPS, and going much past 6k is pretty tough.

Beyond that, a shield can add a decent amount of tankiness... Mistwall (up to 98% attack avoidance), Saffels Frame, and Apep's Slumber (with a Cloak of Defiance or adjust build to get MoM) are solid choices

Divine Flesh from Glorious Vanity timeless jewels (80% all res, 85% chaos) is another option

running Divine Flesh with saffels at 89 max chaos res. combined with aspect of the crap, and 23% phys taken as chaos damage (from body armour and shield). sitting at 6.5k hp and feel pretty tanky. damage is still high enough, everyting dies while whirling through the map.
My BV guy is kinda complete and I moved on, but I would like to revisit him and upgrade him to the next level dropping some currency on him.

So currently hes on chest with +1 curse and crit.
And aseneth touch gloves.

Can this build work with +1 curse chest, and explosion on chest and high templar gloves with temp chains and crit chance and some more goodies (what will be a good goodie?, also, are temp chain the best? what about vulnerability?)

Or maybe.
Drop a curse and only be with despair (why do i need temp chain anyway?)
And have explosion chest and lots of resist and good stuff gloves
I made these:

Also got these:

I can probably fit a headhunter with the first one, could be really fun.

Also, where else can I upgrade him? What do you guys think?
You can look at my char.

Thanks.
Last edited by dor961 on May 12, 2020, 8:30:31 AM
Hello. Shouldn't I be also taking Hunter's Gambit with the Thread of Hope? It gives decent DPS and duration.
yo
"
vector84 wrote:
I think I've about reached the point where any further upgrades are likely to involve a great deal of luck and/or spending 100+ ex... stuff like 6/23 awakened support gems, Tailwind boots, Annointed +1 Curse Impresence...

Might make a few changes if I push for level 100, but right now I'm pretty happy with this setup.

5500 HP, Divine Flesh, 50% Wither on Hit, 24 Plague Bearer, 25 Despair
Aspect of the Spider, Flesh and Stone, Vitality LGoH
165M DPS (61M Shaper) with 2xCIP
115M DPS (42M Shaper) with Mistwall / Saffels

https://pastebin.com/02ruQSqJ

Your set-up is beautiful man, I wish I went that route.
Last edited by pirate_yar on May 12, 2020, 10:54:31 PM
Why do we need the double curse? (why temp chains?)
Can I drop the asenth, get explody chest and fit in a headhunter with resist on gloves?
"
dor961 wrote:
Why do we need the double curse? (why temp chains?)
Can I drop the asenth, get explody chest and fit in a headhunter with resist on gloves?

In addition to being an excellent defensive layer, temp chains also increases poison duration.

Pretty sure if you go back far enough you can see some folks using Hands of the High Templar along with Headhunter... so if that's your thing, sure, it can be done... could also tack on a self poisoning variant and some poison sextants for even more hilarious zoom-zoom... ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info