[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
gucioslaw14 wrote:
what to change first?

1. Get a new 6L Hunter-Influenced Armor with Life, ES, Additional Curse, Spell Crit
2. Get COP with the correct corruption.
3. Definately get another belt, that one is just terrible and there are plenty more budget friendly options available.
can you explain, why change belt it is very good res cap, why spell crit and curse body armour? pls
"
gucioslaw14 wrote:
can you explain, why change belt it is very good res cap, why spell crit and curse body armour? pls

curse armor since you are currently using 2 curses.

Blasphemy Despair AND Temporal Chains from Gloves.

So your options are: Get an armor with Additional Curse OR Annoint Amulet with Whisperer Of Doom
Last edited by Wertron on May 3, 2020, 12:48:05 PM
Whats the best way to get the 4 off color sockets on asenath's gloves? it seems like spamming chroms would take forever. The four offcolor asenaths on the trade website are really expensive. Anyone have any ideas?
"
ViperdragZ wrote:
Whats the best way to get the 4 off color sockets on asenath's gloves? it seems like spamming chroms would take forever. The four offcolor asenaths on the trade website are really expensive. Anyone have any ideas?

U can use crafting bench, first you get 1 socket with color you desire, then at the crafting bench craft 2 sockets. If you get wrong color, just go back to 1 socket and try again. Apply same principle for 3 and 4 sockets. Every time you roll for only 1 socket, so your chances of getting off colors are better. Prepare some jeweler orbs thou.
"
ViperdragZ wrote:

Try and use the crafting bench.

1. Use the craft that gives 2 sockets
2. Use the craft that gives the first 2 desired off-colours
3. Use the craft that gives 3 sockets (it won't change the first 2 socket colours). If you don't get the desired colour, then use step 1 again, and repeat the process, until you get the desired colour.
4. Once you got the 3rd socket in place, use the craft that grants the 4th socket. Use the same process as in step 3, but altering between 3 and 4 socket craft.

This method can also get a bit costly, but I usually find this to be the easiest / fastest way to get 4 off-colours.

Last edited by Wertron on May 3, 2020, 1:54:29 PM
"
ViperdragZ wrote:
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html check this site
Just wanted to leave a few more words here.

Have managed 38/40 challenges with this build (still missing end game grind & divination cards - the shaper ones are taking their sweet time to drop), done Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Sirus 8, Cortex, Catarina, etc etc.

Prone to the occasional one shot, especially in Deliriums. CoD & Portal is your best friend here. Super fast mapper, phasing is great to rush through maps & delve.

Have now found most of the gear to try out a herald guardian, so will probably retire this build and do the last 2 challenges on that one.

Played SSF and had a blast upgrading gear bit by bit. Gave up on tailwind boots & exploding chest after close to 3000 alterations without either roll.

SSF gear

"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
vector84 wrote:
"
I took all the life notes from the pob.

I upgraded to a 6L assassin garb. I'll work on buying the ammy.

Anything else you see since my upgrades?

Not sure which PoB you're using as a base, but you're down by Scion life wheel... so you should probably start looking to path over there... picking up the whole wheel should get your health to a much happier place...

A Thread of Hope down by Herbalism and reworking that section of the tree would probably be a good thing to get going too.

Then the obvious more expensive upgrades that make things go boom... like Asenath's or Explosion chest (Sporeguard can work as a poor man's replacement early on?), squeezing in more DPS stats, etc etc...

I don't have a pc so I had to port the pob into an app. Maybe I'm using the wrong build...

Would you or someone mind taking a screenshot of the build and I can just follow the pathing in the app that I'm using?
"
I don't have a pc so I had to port the pob into an app. Maybe I'm using the wrong build...

Would you or someone mind taking a screenshot of the build and I can just follow the pathing in the app that I'm using?

Not a complete build (should optimize stuff like jewels etc), but just a quick edit in PoB to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:
Last edited by vector84 on May 4, 2020, 10:56:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info