[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I think I'm pretty much done gearing my PBV character...

50M Shaper DPS, 5100 HP, Divine Flesh (80% Ele Res, 85% Chaos Res), Vitality LGoH+LL

I also opted to boost Plague Bearer where possible since it chews up Delirium mobs:
Level 24 Plague Bearer, Level 25 Despair, Aspect of the Spider, 2x Touch of Cruelty, 50% Wither on Hit

Stats from Glorious Vanity are all tacked onto the Impresence...
https://pastebin.com/GFTES1DM

Gear
Last edited by vector84 on May 5, 2020, 9:39:53 AM
Nice build but, I have problem. I'm trying to get the third lab but the boss one shot me, everytime. Any suggestions?
I got more defensive setup. Damage is still more than enough, but no more oneshotes. Got 5700 hp.
"
vector84 wrote:
"
I don't have a pc so I had to port the pob into an app. Maybe I'm using the wrong build...

Would you or someone mind taking a screenshot of the build and I can just follow the pathing in the app that I'm using?

Not a complete build (should optimize stuff like jewels etc), but just a quick edit in PoB to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:

OK so you cut out swift venom and toxic strikes?

The wheel and extra jewels makes a lot of sense to me since the only real struggle is survivability.
love this build. but i took a bit of damage and pushed my survivability. feel like a tank now :) running at (nearly) max chaos resis with divine flesh and saffels. sitting at approx 6.3k and iam happy with it.

running an explosion chest and NO asenaths. feels better cause i can play "hexproof" maps at all.

dont know what i should use as last aura/buff - skitterbots, spider aura, aspect of the crab or vitality (for lgoh/ll). iam not a friend of the spider aura, cause i think the range is quite small and most of the time i will not have the stacks on my target. thats why i love the idea with the crab aspect to reduce incoming phys dam. what do you guys think its the best way to go?

next goal are tailwind boots, but i dont know if it worth it, they are expensive as hell :) at first i wanted a body armour with 15% phys to chaos (incoming dam) but i think i feel tanky enough without it.

after more than 200 tries i stopped getting a corrupted DoT dagger :(

what would you change?
What are your thoughts on some of the hc variations? How much of a dps hit are they taking? And for how much of a survivability boost?

This variation seems rather common.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/TEGUI/TEGUIsitunovionotemama?i=1&search=class%3DAssassin%26item%3DCold-Iron-Point%26skill%3DVaal-Blade-Vortex

I only see one build like this one, but it looks rather powerful. It's a CI version.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/CrispyPOE/heraer?i=0&search=class%3DAssassin%26item%3DCold-Iron-Point%26skill%3DVaal-Blade-Vortex
Hi everyone,

I've got a level 74 assassin (was testing storm brand) that I'd like to swap into this build which looks more interesting.

No relevant gear at present i.e. starting the gearing up with just currency.

Goal for this character is to do juiced A8 T16 mapping.

What gear level (items / price ) should I be aiming for as a minimum to hit that goal?

I've looked at the guide which shows both budget and expensive options, just wondering roughly where to aim for and how much budget I should allocate.

e.g. setup A with items abcxyz would cost around 5-8ex would be good until say mid/end of yellow maps
setup B with items 123456 would cost 20-25ex and would be good to hit t16 a8 but spending X more to get item 78 would make it a lot smoother.

I figured since a lot of you have geared up the build from the start you'd have a good idea of what point your mapping experience hit good milestones in terms of gear, and what gear helped you hit those milestones.

The cost part is not a big deal just checking in case someone spent 50-200ex or some other huge amount on their build.

edit for TLDR version : if you're doing A8 T16 maps then could you share your gear (or if your char profile is public just say that) and let me know if you were able to do so minus 1-2 items ago or just hit that point, and roughly how much you spent on the char. Thanks!
Last edited by rasputinator on May 5, 2020, 10:50:00 PM
you jsut need uniques, rings, helmet, amulet, weapons this time of league they are cheap gloves are good for better clear you can easly make this build working on red maps in 1-2 ex
What size thread of hope is needed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info