[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Do we only want the grab a skin of the loyal with the corruptions or is it still worth it even without? I have on with perfect colors but has none of the corruptions on it. As well as the cold iron points is the damage over time just an over kill option? I have 2 cold iron points and a binos as well with perfect colors ready to go when I hit the proper level. Currently using a tabula with +2 aoe gems
Last edited by jiggle fruit on Jan 12, 2020, 8:51:19 PM
"
Ziakah wrote:
"
slowmath wrote:
"
Ziakah wrote:
so this build, all the damage is poison ?

no hit dmg, and crit only feeds more poison dps ? or

EDIT: should I also swap between the dagger(single target boss)
-and the butcher knife while clearing ? like weapon swap key

Just use dagger and Bino's for clear. Or dual obliteration. When you use plague bearer with increased AOE it really doesnt matter.

so during mapping I just use boni's, and I use the cold iron point on big bosses ?

2x bino's `?

Mapping is Cold Point and Bino's. Bossing is dual Colds. Just use plague bearer.
"
jiggle fruit wrote:
Do we only want the grab a skin of the loyal with the corruptions or is it still worth it even without? I have on with perfect colors but has none of the corruptions on it. As well as the cold iron points is the damage over time just an over kill option? I have 2 cold iron points and a binos as well with perfect colors ready to go when I hit the proper level. Currently using a tabula with +2 aoe gems

I prefer a 6L Kintsugi for defense.

Last edited by slowmath on Jan 12, 2020, 9:09:17 PM
"
slowmath wrote:
"
Ziakah wrote:
"
slowmath wrote:
so this build, all the damage is poison ?

no hit dmg, and crit only feeds more poison dps ? or

EDIT: should I also swap between the dagger(single target boss)
-and the butcher knife while clearing ? like weapon swap key

Just use dagger and Bino's for clear. Or dual obliteration. When you use plague bearer with increased AOE it really doesnt matter.

so during mapping I just use boni's, and I use the cold iron point on big bosses ?

2x bino's `?

Mostly accurate, once you have Asenaths gloves and dual curse there is never a need for Bino's anymore :) at that point the Asenaths explosions clear well enough for us and you do SO much more damage with 2x Cold iron points :)
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
HI, man I have a question. What should i link if I have a 5G1B chest?
Thank YOu so much
"
jiggle fruit wrote:

The skin of the loyal with 4g2b can run 35+ exalts, im still using tabula with +2 aoe.
I would consider +damage over time on cold point necessary, esp if doing t16 maps
Viable armor options;

Skin of the Loyal
Dendrobate
Kintsugi

Viable gem links:
4G2B
3G2B1R

If you guys need a better armor option and dont have a lot of currency look for gem links with 1 Red or look for a Dendrobate, Dendrobate can be got with 4G2B for 50 chaos last I checked and going from 4G2B to 3G2B1R usually brings the price of an armor down 75-90%. Use Empower instead of Void, 5% DPS lost, x Exalts saved.
What are some other good shields for this build?

Zeel's amplifier

Magna Eclipses

Broken Faith

Thirst for Horrors?
Im really wondering, i got myself a 5 green 1 blue skin of the loyal (non corrupt) and i put in swift affliction. would it be better to have a 4 green 2 blue with unbound ailment in place of swift affliction? it seemed to me that swift affliction chaos stats looked better or am i wrong?
Is there a section about jewels I'm missing? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info