[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Unleash Support in 4 levels will make a big difference for you
which alternative skin of loyal? in console trade not available this body armor((
"
dboySasha wrote:
which alternative skin of loyal? in console trade not available this body armor((

Tabula with +# to socketed gems

Some guys run Dendrobate or Carcass Jack, but im not sure about how effective it is.
"
Thyrun wrote:
"
dboySasha wrote:

Tabula with +# to socketed gems

Some guys run Dendrobate or Carcass Jack, but im not sure about how effective it is.

one shot with tabula on t9 map
Get a Dendrobate and make sure you have 300 dex and 150 int. Dendrobate very affordable on PC at least, might be cheaper on consoles too. 4G2B or 3G2B1R
Alright, I'll bite. Why skitterbots? That's the one thing I don't get.
is this build viable as a starter in ssfhc? i noticed in the pob that it seemed like it required a bunch of high level uniques i dont have right now.
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:
Alright, I'll bite. Why skitterbots? That's the one thing I don't get.

for the shock and chill

"
mburke05 wrote:
is this build viable as a starter in ssfhc? i noticed in the pob that it seemed like it required a bunch of high level uniques i dont have right now.

probably not wise to play a low-lifepool dodge build in hc unless you're an rng god.
you also need enlighten 4 to run all auras, plus diadem and impresence to really get shit done so i do not think it is advisable for ssf too
General response here, but thank you to the few of you who are helping answer questions, thoroughly appreciated! I'm super busy ATM so hard to get to everyone.

Just to clarify, I did EVERYTHING on this build. Including Awakener. I farmed t16 AWL8 for days including metamorphs. We do SO much damage so fast that we dont even have to stay on the mob for long, we can whirl away and be safe. Sure, we will get one shot here and there, but so will a 7k life JUGG (except he takes 10 minutes to kill the thing) haha.

Once again, thank you to all of you for your interest and those of you helping answer, happy to help as much as possible on our discord server/twitch stream <3
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
Get a Dendrobate and make sure you have 300 dex and 150 int. Dendrobate very affordable on PC at least, might be cheaper on consoles too. 4G2B or 3G2B1R

snx but.... dendrobate dont have hp. my hp in tabula is 3500.
what am i doing wrong help pls. maybe my tree is not right? need to remove passives for damage and more hp?I watched similar builds on poeninja and they have 5+ hp from where?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info