[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

This build is interesting, before putting some ex into this build I need some information.

How good is this build in metamorph ? Can he survive ? can he deal with meta boss (with a average stuff)

How much cost the build (end-game gear, I have like 14 ex)
Last edited by Mastiis on Jan 11, 2020, 5:01:59 AM
"
Blaine0002 wrote:
"
stratx wrote:

Can you advise what are the best jewels apart from the GG one in OP?

% increased damage with poison, % increased maximum life, cast speed / attack speed for bv and whirling blades

(5–7)% increased maximum Life

and 2 from this list:

+(15–18)% to Critical Strike Multiplier while Dual Wielding
+(12–15)% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells
+(9–12)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+(3–4)% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
(16–20)% increased Damage with Poison
(9–13)% increased Chaos Damage
(10–12)% increased Damage over Time
(8–10)% increased Damage
(4–6)% increased Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
Probably around 20ex for endgame gear. Gloves 4ex, weapons 3ex each, neck enchant 2ex, ring 1ex, etc.

Build is really fun but does get rippy in T16 A8 maps. The nature of a Dodge build.
Will happily take any ideas anyone has to improve my damage and my survivability especially.

https://pastebin.com/pUeRdaUt

I think I need to get awakened gems and a thread of hope for damage purposes, doesnt solve survivability though!
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Jan 11, 2020, 11:14:57 AM
with aspect of the spider, and enligten 4, mana reduced is 100%, so how do we cast BV ?
"
Ziakah wrote:
with aspect of the spider, and enligten 4, mana reduced is 100%, so how do we cast BV ?

Eldritch Battery
"
Miniwe wrote:
"
Ziakah wrote:

Eldritch Battery

aha, sweet thanks
How do you finish the story with this build ?

you just spam BV ? or do you use a other attack skill for the story because I struggle a lot rn (don't kill monster fast enought and die really quickly)
"
Mastiis wrote:
This build is interesting, before putting some ex into this build I need some information.

How good is this build in metamorph ? Can he survive ? can he deal with meta boss (with a average stuff)

"
Mastiis wrote:

you just spam BV ? or do you use a other attack skill for the story because I struggle a lot rn (don't kill monster fast enought and die really quickly)

Everything dies pretty much instantly (metas, guardians etc.) except for multi-phase bosses... those are a fking pain.

Levelling was fine, even before diadem and impresence, but once you get those you just mow through everything.
Just run through everything and make sure to keep up your stacks of BV, it may take like 0.5-1s for things to die but typically they die with just 1 pass
Last edited by ploooo on Jan 11, 2020, 1:50:17 PM
"
ploooo wrote:
"
Mastiis wrote:

"
Mastiis wrote:

Everything dies pretty much instantly (metas, guardians etc.) except for multi-phase bosses... those are a fking pain.

Levelling was fine, even before diadem and impresence, but once you get those you just mow through everything.
Just run through everything and make sure to keep up your stacks of BV, it may take like 0.5-1s for things to die but typically they die with just 1 pass

Well thx, i will need training to keep stack at 10, i keep spam these every 5s (lvl 34 rn)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info