[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Trying to improve my damage and my survivability at the same time while still suing this build as a base, can anyone chime in and tell me if they think it will work;

Replacing Skin of the Loyal with a Dendrobate
Dropping Empower for Void Manipulation
Dropping my rare gloves for Fenumus' Weave to gain Aspect of the Spider

Biggest thing Im trying to figure out is which auras to use out of;

Vaal Grace, Flesh and Stone, Skitterbots, Vaal Clarity, Precision

Also wondering what to do with Plague Bearer, everyone on Poe Ninja seems to run it with Inc AoE. I usually only pop it on bosses, how do you guys run it? Do you pop it at the start of a map and let it run the whole time as your damage tops it off?

I see a lot of builds using Temp Chains with Despair and Blasphemy as well, but I don't see how theyre able to apply 2 curses...anyone know? Example: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/elsapls/WUCK_FANDING?i=8&search=class%3DAssassin%26item%3DFenumus-Weave%26skill%3DBlade-Vortex

I'm considering dropping the Despair jewel, using Witchfire Brew, and using Temp Chains with Blasphemy instead and using a Bubbling Divine of Staunching instead, dropping the Quicksilver since I should have plenty of MS with other stuff going on.

Im also seeing a lot of variation in 6-L chest gem setup. BV and Unleash are a given for me as far as QoL goes. A lot of builds drop Void for Poison though or even for Unbound but in my PoB unbound seems to be the BEST dps gem for BV...is it because some are going for more upfront damage and some for more DoT damage? I can't decide what's best for me...probably upfront because I'm only mapping and not bossing, I wonder what the best 6 gems is for that then.

Finally I really can't decide on my CWDT setup, between high levels and low levels of CWDT Steelskin Immortal Call and Withering Step I have no idea what's best...

Anyway, just had to mind dump as I theorycraft my next steps, anyone wants to riff off that go ahead, I need a more experienced hand to make sense of it all!

EDIT: Nevermind with the Despair/Temp Chains swap, I forgot Impresence makes Despair reserve 0 mana, dont think i can work Temp Chaisn in unless I save for Aesenaths
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Jan 9, 2020, 11:04:45 AM
Really surprised how everyone is having issues with survivability. 5k life, lvl 90, clearing all content very easily.

Aesenaths, some of us can't afford them right now. That probably makes the biggest difference for your survivability compared to everyone else.
Also curious why people use 2 curse when i cant see where they have the '' can apply 1 additional curse''
"
dragonpowi wrote:
Also curious why people use 2 curse when i cant see where they have the '' can apply 1 additional curse''

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Whispers_of_Doom
gold gold black oil on amu
"
Traycore wrote:
"
dragonpowi wrote:

Some builds don't use the anoint and still have 2 curses going, i linked one earlier
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
"
Traycore wrote:
"
dragonpowi wrote:

Some builds don't use the anoint and still have 2 curses going, i linked one earlier

Exactly that why im confuse lol
"
One thing I don't understand is how I am supposed to get frenzy charges - I could get an item with "curse enemies with poacher's mark on hit", but I am capped out on curses already? So I don't quite understand how I am supposed to get charges..

If you want frenzy charges, try using The Green Nightmare.
Slot it just below the Scion starting point and it also gives attack dodge chance.
Hey, you're build seems interesting but i'm a bit reluctant. This will be the third build i would start as my previous 2 just get destroyed by t16 bosses and harder map mods even if they were qualified as end game viable. (and im geared as f**k).

Is this build really viable for end game content like sirius, shaper, uber elder and stuff like that? i would really like an honest answer. i feel like i wasted a lot of time on my last 2 previous build and im looking for something serious.

Also, if you feel like your build is really viable, i was wondering what should i put for item enchants, what annointment would you recommend for amulet and wich mod you feel is best on a shaper's eye bewtween these

+(18–22)% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage (10–15)% faster while affected by Malevolence

thanks in advance for the answer and have a nice day
@Goldenhawk

Use a watchers eye with "unaffected by poison while affected by malevolence" and the golden rule jewel. You self reflect poisons with no damage to yourself so the stacking is extremely high for your plague bearer and good synergy with noxious strikes. The up time is constant with packs, and takes a few seconds with bosses. You don't need Bino's for clear with a plague bearer and increased AoE so you can run two cold points for knocking down those pesky yellows or bosses. Get a 21/0 gem. Recommend getting 10 stacks of BV, popping wither step, running into a pack of mobs, popping plague bearer, speed flask for as long as its up, and repeat. Even in T16s your plague bearer takes down most mobs in a second or two. Can even socket plague bearer in blasphemers grasp corrupted with + to aoe gems to get a level 24 for even more damage, but i prefer fenemus for aspect of the spider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info