[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Why not use unaffected by poison+the Golden Rule jewel? Its very cheap combo and gives more dmg(and +chaos resistance) than 22% multi watchers eye.

My version have 6.4k life and can do all content in this league.
I swap unbound ailments to unleash for mapping.
How does that combo work exactly?
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

You can inflict "poisons recently" 2x faster. (Noxious Strike ascendancy notable)
I am currently using a a Kintsugi and the Wind Dancer node which is transformed by a brutal restraint (akhara/deshret/maraketh 500-8000) on what used to be the Perfect Agony node. Pretty good for defense! Synergy is nice. Wind Dancer is 20% less damage if you havent been hit / 40% less evasion if you haven't been hit / 20% more evasion if you have been hit.

Also using the Maw of Conquest and The Golden Rule to get instant max stacks of plague bearer. Pantheons don't work, and only other way would be to go CI. The poison reflect doubles the stacks which makes for extremely high plague bearer uptime. Using a lvl 21 plague bearer with blasphemers grasp corrupt aoe socketed gems with increased aoe makes for insane clear speed. Add obliteration for even more fun. 1.3 million plague bearer does very complimentary dps on bossing too.

I also see quite a few people on poe.ninja using intuitive leap and thread of hope jewels but I can't see where they are allocating them.
Last edited by slowmath on Jan 8, 2020, 7:18:47 PM
"
Miniwe wrote:
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

You can inflict "poisons recently" 2x faster. (Noxious Strike ascendancy notable)

GGG said in a forum post that immunity to poison means it never gets inflicted though...
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
"
Miniwe wrote:
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

GGG said in a forum post that immunity to poison means it never gets inflicted though...

Unaffected is different than immune. Immune never gets applied. Unaffected means it gets applied to you but has no effect.

Yeah so using the Pantheon and Golden Rule does nothing, right? You need to use that helm instead.

I'm considering making a big gear switch to get more tanky so I don't wanna be wrong about this.
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Jan 8, 2020, 8:29:40 PM
Correct, pantheon does nothing.

There is a watchers eye that gives unaffected by poison while affected by malevolence. Also the maw, but I like diadem now.
Ahhhh they're getting the unaffected from watcher's eye, THANK YOU ive been wracking my mind with this.

I just picked up a 4G2B Dendrobate, going to get one of those watcher's Eyes, a Fenumus Weave I think too and see if that helps my build.

Hi guys,
recently made my first ever Shadow character and decided to create this build. Wanted something zoomy, as I already have a pretty well geared LL Vortex Occultist who can handle all the bosses.

Of course still kinda low level and gems are pretty low as well, but spend like 18 - 20 Ex on the build now and I like it so far. I have the feeling I get randomly oneshot out of nowhere and there is absolutely nothing I can do sometimes, which is a little annoying as it did cost me a lot of exp already - not too bad though, Softcore for life and all. I have the feeling I can't do much against that too - I consider myself quite decent at dodging mechanics, killed every boss in the game several times deathless already with other characters, but sometimes I just get oneshot offscreen in 0.01 seconds - might need more training with the character, never played an evasion/dodge build so far.

I'd be happy for general advice on upgrades, or if my build is fine as it is right now(items + passive tree) - got it all together pretty fast as I don't really mind my currency gone that much, but not sure if I did everything correctly... Many people here play other variants of the build, from what I read, happy for alternative advice on items and passive tree too. Currently using the "100 Offensive" variant of the tree in POB (as the defensive variant didn't really change my surviveability that much, I thought I might as well go for full dps).

One thing I don't understand is how I am supposed to get frenzy charges - I could get an item with "curse enemies with poacher's mark on hit", but I am capped out on curses already? So I don't quite understand how I am supposed to get charges..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info