Building the World of Path of Exile 2

"We are getting to the end of the tunnel to have all 3D-art ingame for uniques"

Damn that would be nice updated and all.

New char models also look amazing.

Great I have been supporting this game since 2012.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Thank you for the video, awesome job and the new scenes/characters look great ! Nice teaser with the templar ;)
First thing you notice is that the new Marauder looks less indimidating because less meaty/bulky and due to new haircut (which should be changeable at campaign start only).
And i had to look twice (at this image) to see that the new ranger was on the right side (the one where you see less of the forehead).
Spoiler

The end of the Giraffe neck finally.
Spoiler

The end of the hanging "schlongy" between the legs, and much finer details in the Glorious Plate individual parts.
Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Hopefully it will not be with unrealistic giant swords bigger than the character like Final Fantasy series, isn't it ?
Last edited by Universalis on Dec 27, 2019, 8:51:40 AM
Poggerssss
Awww...looks like we're never gonna get a secret rhoa level then. :/
Can't wait for PoE 2
I afraid they seriously adopted that template armor concept. So all clothes will look more or less the same.
Nice news and explanations, I really hope to see the final result sonner than later.
But guys, your Art Director should really spend some time working his soft skills... "Fake it until you make it!" is the number One rule.
nice ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info