Building the World of Path of Exile 2

"
Why does graphics of this games (poe1 and 2) looks like wet glowing plastic toys?

"CONSOLES"
my english sux.
"
Yeenaa wrote:
"
Clickachu wrote:
Maybe fix the bugs, that deleted hundreds of my maps, which will never be recovered, neither recomensated in any way first, or the atlas, that is bugged, and I cant progress, even tho i did like 50 maps?

"Hundreds" of maps? Cant progress? Maybe read how the new atlas works, and then you can progress no problem :(

yeah this isnt the bug forum just my 2 cent
"the player has to get good in order to succeed".

Get good, my favorite phrase.
No rip off MTX or shady gambling tactics which has already been reported to several gambling associations by me, rather want to pay full price for a game than that crap.

Being a free game is no longer a valid excuse when you charge 40 and 60 dollars for single sets of cosmetics, i rather pay the full price of a game and get all the bells and whistles that comes with it instead of a game like poe that is completely starved of any good looks outside the shop.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Dec 29, 2019, 4:02:37 PM
Yay
"
saucefar2 wrote:
No rip off MTX or shady gambling tactics which has already been reported to several gambling associations by me, rather want to pay full price for a game than that crap.

Being a free game is no longer a valid excuse when you charge 40 and 60 dollars for single sets of cosmetics, i rather pay the full price of a game and get all the bells and whistles that comes with it instead of a game like poe that is completely starved of any good looks outside the shop.

I don't know how they are going to monetize POE2 but they did say they will be redoing all armor sets and creating new end game stuff that looks cool rather than everything be in the shop like the first one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info