3.9.1b Hotfix

memory leak still here, not fixed yet
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
holtzclaw42 wrote:
"
ZombieOtter wrote:
I actually found spawning bosses are extremely easy once you understand how it works. What do you do? Takes about 3 maps per boss.

I'd love to know how. I've been doing NW for a while now. Spawned influence on maybe the 3rd map and I've done 5 *different* tier appropriate maps in the region with the correct region level since initial influence - nothing. What's this so called "extremely easy" method of yours?

Idk, I second that guy -- I only need to run 3-4 maps before they spawn for me. I usually mix it up between regions so maybe that's why? I never saw this lack of spawns people are referring to..
usually can take from 1 to 9 10 maps to spawn influences and 3 to 6 maps to proc citadel. But sometimes influences maps are bugged and can take over 30 40 maps per area to spawn a single citadel(doing differents maps).
one friend told me that reseting ho can help with that bug. Don't know why but maybe can help someone.
give memory leak fix thanks!
I do 20 diffrent maps from diffrent region i do 20 disfrent maps i the same ragion and they no spawn i my atlas stay on lvl map 5 not upgrade i never drop more thant 5 tier map from maping only from specyfic zana buy or mission. I do someting like 500 maps now i have i charcter 90 lvl second 83 all exp from tier 5 maps. They no spaw and atlas no upgrade i have done 101 from 154 diffrent maps
and still stay on tier 5 map. I don't know what else i can do. I do maps 1,2,3,4,5 tier and no bossys i try overy time do diffrent map. First charcter have palyed 4 days second 1 day. It means gameplay not age. At star i find 4 in diffrent regions that bossy and that it.

Someting else i can do? ;/
I would love to have problems like u bro. I cant even run 2 maps becouse memmory leak
"
Bumber wrote:
I do 20 diffrent maps from diffrent region i do 20 disfrent maps i the same ragion and they no spawn i my atlas stay on lvl map 5 not upgrade i never drop more thant 5 tier map from maping only from specyfic zana buy or mission. I do someting like 500 maps now i have i charcter 90 lvl second 83 all exp from tier 5 maps. They no spaw and atlas no upgrade i have done 101 from 154 diffrent maps
and still stay on tier 5 map. I don't know what else i can do. I do maps 1,2,3,4,5 tier and no bossys i try overy time do diffrent map. First charcter have palyed 4 days second 1 day. It means gameplay not age. At star i find 4 in diffrent regions that bossy and that it.

Someting else i can do? ;/

Dude, you already have your first 4 watchstones. You need to socket those in the center maps and then run those maps at the new tiers. You can't get those maps to drop at those tiers unless you have the watchstones socketed.
What memory leak are you guys talking about? Guess im lucky not to experience it.

But i would add to others, what is with eye's? Cant get one no matter what i do. Do you have to farm specific maps for it or what?
Ice Shot still can't freeze metamorph.
Give new league already pls and fix memory leak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info