3.9.1b Hotfix

I am on Windows 8.1 and I think I have memory leak, based on the symptoms. It might not be just a Windows 7 problem.
"
Zrish wrote:
"
handofmercy wrote:
"
Bumber wrote:
I do full charcter with worth 15 exalt and find only 4 boss in atlas. I have do somting like 300-400 maps and can't go to next step in atlas because bosses no spawn meaby do someting like map give you 1% more chance to spawn after 10. If you no have build like run and clear map with low budget items you can't do like normaly i do shaper and uber shaper ;/ I stay on atlas lvl 5 maps i can buy better map from zana sometime and that it. No drop orbs from that bossys no uprade for atlas so you stay in one place . That is annoying.

sounds to me like you're not following the mechanics correctly. i'm up to t12 and t13 maps and can easily get higher level maps once i get my toon geared better. learn how the atlas works now :)

Please stop to comment like its not a bug... this needs to be fixed.
We can read...

The questlog says
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Baran"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Drox"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Veritania"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Al-Hezmin"

There is no interaction with Zana or Kirac to solve this.
There is no Awakener on the map. (in my case 8 watchstones. there wasnt even an Awakener so far)
There could be done nothing in Oriath, Templar Lab, Fallen Courts or Haunted Reliq to fix this.

Switched Hideout. Removed Kirac and Zana. Restarted the game. Nothing works.

The Conquerers did not show up in ~100 map runs over 3 days.

Me and many others cant progress for days because of this bug.

This only happens after 4,8,12,16... watchstones.

PLS we need a fix asap!

Watchstone spawns are 100% when you only have 8 as you say...

Look over at that Bar on the Left side of your Atlas where you can store you Watchstones. Each block of 4 is tied to a Region on the Atlas and it says how many stones must be in each region for the next spawn. Once you have 16 Stones you will need 4 stones in each area to get spawns. Till you have all 4 stones from each area. Also when trying to spawn do NOT use Master Missions like Zana or Jun. Once you get the spawn in the first map the next 2 maps you run you can use masters once you do the 3rd map you will then be queued to talk to Kirak and then Zana and at this point zana will have an option to open the map to the boss. Repeat this till your 20th stones and then you fight your first Siruis and from here is where the 33% spawn rate for each boss comes into play. If you are not getting spawns on the first maps it IS because YOU are not doing something correct.

EDIT: see the post and picture below to be more clear...
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 26, 2019, 8:04:13 AM
"
Bumber wrote:
I do 20 diffrent maps from diffrent region i do 20 disfrent maps i the same ragion and they no spawn i my atlas stay on lvl map 5 not upgrade i never drop more thant 5 tier map from maping only from specyfic zana buy or mission. I do someting like 500 maps now i have i charcter 90 lvl second 83 all exp from tier 5 maps. They no spaw and atlas no upgrade i have done 101 from 154 diffrent maps
and still stay on tier 5 map. I don't know what else i can do. I do maps 1,2,3,4,5 tier and no bossys i try overy time do diffrent map. First charcter have palyed 4 days second 1 day. It means gameplay not age. At star i find 4 in diffrent regions that bossy and that it.

Someting else i can do? ;/

Yes take those stones in your bar over on the left and put them in your atlas in the inner regions on your atlas.. Thats what you are doing wrong. Thats what pretty much every single person ive run into is doing wrong. You have to put the stones in your atlas to continue spawns. It also tells you how many stones must be in that region for the next boss spawn which is 100% till you have 20+ stones AND do NOT use masters on the first map procing the spawn. After the spawn is proced and influence is showing you can then use masters as normal on your maps.

Thats the ONLY bug with the atlas is useing master missions when trying to spawn will block the spawns. Otherwise almost every claiming they have a bugged atlas is simply not useing the stones in their atlas as shown here..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
can you explain the huge increase in fail to connect... i cant even get in the dam game with getting fail to connect constantly ...
I guess that is what i have then a memory leak....... lose about 3-4 portals every map due to fail to connect or some random error
Soo.. Sirus now is more fucked up that it was. Great job! Keep it going.
When he does that "slam" path where you need to move through him now it stuns you for the whole duration of that skill, you cannot do anything to get out and basically you're dead.. Its like you are glitched inside the walls of that path. I dont recall that skill stunned you since the last time i encountered Sirus.

Also desync and lag still not fixed. One moment i'm at 60-70ms the next i'm at 200+. Performance wise and stability ? Simply just terrible. Now, this is the most unfinished and buggy league/expansion i've ever seen in this game. GGG you shouldnt push this atrocious thing that early before at least SOME of this crazy stuff happening where tested and therefore fixed.

My worst experience in this game so far! I do not recommend this game anymore to anyone.
Then somebody comes in and buys $500.00 in MTX!
7 days without game beacouse memmory leak ;/
"
basilisk1 wrote:
I am on Windows 8.1 and I think I have memory leak, based on the symptoms. It might not be just a Windows 7 problem.

It is not. Some users of Win 10 also reports problems with it.
Last edited by de99ial on Dec 28, 2019, 5:43:24 PM
"
de99ial wrote:
"
basilisk1 wrote:

It is not. Some users of Win 10 also reports problems with it.

Right. Win 10 users are jut more likely to have newer computers (i.e. with a lot more RAM), so they can go longer without the leak becoming noticeable or crippling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info