3.9.1b Hotfix

Nice fix GGG path of exile exe has stopped working ,windows is cheking for nothing...bla bla...can you please make the game run? and stop patching it then? or ,as i said in another day ,another post,refund the money people gaved you to support and delete the game..get a new job maybe...1-3 patches a day doesnt mean you are a game company,especially when the game works ok and then you improve it(patch) by making it unplayable !!
"
handofmercy wrote:
"
Bumber wrote:
I do full charcter with worth 15 exalt and find only 4 boss in atlas. I have do somting like 300-400 maps and can't go to next step in atlas because bosses no spawn meaby do someting like map give you 1% more chance to spawn after 10. If you no have build like run and clear map with low budget items you can't do like normaly i do shaper and uber shaper ;/ I stay on atlas lvl 5 maps i can buy better map from zana sometime and that it. No drop orbs from that bossys no uprade for atlas so you stay in one place . That is annoying.

sounds to me like you're not following the mechanics correctly. i'm up to t12 and t13 maps and can easily get higher level maps once i get my toon geared better. learn how the atlas works now :)

Please stop to comment like its not a bug... this needs to be fixed.
We can read...

The questlog says
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Baran"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Drox"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Veritania"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Al-Hezmin"

There is no interaction with Zana or Kirac to solve this.
There is no Awakener on the map. (in my case 8 watchstones. there wasnt even an Awakener so far)
There could be done nothing in Oriath, Templar Lab, Fallen Courts or Haunted Reliq to fix this.

Switched Hideout. Removed Kirac and Zana. Restarted the game. Nothing works.

The Conquerers did not show up in ~100 map runs over 3 days.

Me and many others cant progress for days because of this bug.

This only happens after 4,8,12,16... watchstones.

PLS we need a fix asap!
Hello, just wanted to ask about the issue with permafreezing metamorphs. I mean, if people can play a near-immortal character that has high damage output due to minions and can just run around in circles with their builds, I want to be able to use my own build aswell, I mean, I can permafreeze T16 Bosses but not a single metamorph? It seems to me they sometimes get frozen, but only for a very very short time.
Chain hook still no fix .
1. I still dont get eyes
2. I still have troubles to spawn influence
3. I still have trouble to spawn the encounter after I managed to get influence
4. I spent more money as I would have for any other game
5. I dont feel satisfied with what I get for it
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Zoptar wrote:
Hot fix??
Steam had to redownload the whole game. 14,52 Gb
I hate when this happens. luckily this time i had the space
for downloading and installing.

Its your problem and steam not the ggg to care of if you still prefer to cry instead of just install path of exile normal way as most of people.
There is no reason to go for steam to this game.
"
Dawbra wrote:
"
Zoptar wrote:
Hot fix??
I hate when this happens. luckily this time i had the space
for downloading and installing.

Its your problem and steam not the ggg to care of if you still prefer to cry instead of just install path of exile normal way as most of people.
There is no reason to go for steam to this game.

I had this problem with PoE original client and decided to try steam.
Same sh*t different client.
Fix the problem with eyes not dropping. Everyone i know has this same issue. Brains, lungs, hearts galore. Ive had one set of eyes the whole league drop.
"
Zoptar wrote:
Hot fix??
It's because all game is in 1 file, and steam doesn't do diff patches. It works in simplest way possible: file changed? - then redownlolad it!
I mean, it definitely isn't TGGG's fault steam works that way. Not that they knew about it before bringing the game to steam, and even if they knew, well, there's nothing they can do about it. /s
"
zecoratul wrote:
"
Zoptar wrote:
Hot fix??
It's because all game is in 1 file, and steam doesn't do diff patches. It works in simplest way possible: file changed? - then redownlolad it!
I mean, it definitely isn't TGGG's fault steam works that way. Not that they knew about it before bringing the game to steam, and even if they knew, well, there's nothing they can do about it. /s

"
plamenski wrote:

I had this problem with PoE original client and decided to try steam.
Same sh*t different client.

And right now i`m downloading the 3rd separate file on steam consecutively.
In total 4 GB so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info