What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

I've got 20 brains, 15 of each hearts, lungs and livers and not one Metamorph eye :D
I see :D
win7 sucks i guess
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
"
DemiDemon wrote:
All the people complaining about livers obviously aren't playing on Windows 7 computers. If they were they'd not be anywhere near mapping and would have given up playing until a fix is sorted.

I don´t have any issues on a Win 7 System with memory? How much do you folks have 4GB?

8GB should be standard by now.

Overall, game runs fine here, but finding good gear, needs a boost.
it time ggg.

Windows 7 is due to reach End Of Life (EOL).
Thanks, GGG!
"On Windows 7, the game consumes too much memory."
love, ggg
I must admit that with 3.9.1 you have significantly improved the game and you earned yourselves a supporter pack. Merry Christmas to the team members who are allowed to take time off.
Just fix the problem with the drop rate of Eyes and please consider to tune down a bit the mob damage as well as the optic effects, there are too many undetectable 1shot mechanics, hidden by all the fireworks going constantly going off.

On a sidenote I wonder what it means "too much memory consumed on Win7", because on my Win10 system POE uses 7.5GB out of 16GB memory. Does that mean that on Win7 computers POE even uses more than that?
"
Palagachev wrote:
I've got 20 brains, 15 of each hearts, lungs and livers and not one Metamorph eye :D

Yep... Guess they scrwed this one up... didnt get one in like 30 Maps either.
Got no eyes after patch yet... only 5 livers and dozens of other organs :/
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
DemiDemon wrote:
All the people complaining about livers obviously aren't playing on Windows 7 computers. If they were they'd not be anywhere near mapping and would have given up playing until a fix is sorted.

I don´t have any issues on a Win 7 System with memory? How much do you folks have 4GB?

8GB should be standard by now.

Overall, game runs fine here, but finding good gear, needs a boost.

Win 7 x64 here, with 8 Gb Ram, and due to memory leak and progressive lagging i have to exit game and reenter every two maps, or each one if had Cassia or Jun in.

So, yea, its bad.

Also, two rows of hearts and lungs, single digit liver and brain and no eyes, ever.
Last edited by Zenshii on Dec 23, 2019, 8:35:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info