What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

Nice! But what about deactivating Tane popping everywhere else than just area’s exits?
The memory problem is not only for WIN7!! on WIN10 its the same!!

AMD fix when? Still unplayable.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
Isher wrote:
You don't need to fix the game on Windows 7, it is end-of-life and will go totally out of support in January of 2020, so rejoice! No need to support a dead OS!

I work in IT, and I am so looking forward to blissfully saying "You -must- replace that computer, or upgrade it if its hardware can handle Windows 10, because we NO LONGER SUPPORT WINDOWS 7!" It's going to be... amazing.

Copied from PoE's steam system requirements.

MINIMUM:
Processor: x86-compatible 2.6GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 Ti or ATI Radeon™ HD 7850 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: x64-compatible, quad core, 3.2GHz or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti or ATI Radeon™ RX560 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Additional Notes: Solid state storage is recommended

Just because you're an ignorant asshat does not mean you should spew bullshit just because you can.

As long as the operating system is advertised as compatible by the game company they will continue to offer support for it just as they did for windows xp.

Granted they are likely to stop that once 4.0 hits. But until then stop spreading bullshit just because you can. It's because of people like you the community is as toxic as newbs describe it.

As for your it job... You never worked a day in your life selling anything. At most you mopped the floors in an it store.
map conversion on standard guys,my other stash tabs are filling with new maps,soon i'll be out of space,not to mention the pain of inventory managment

also,fix the sirius fight vortex,its plain unfair
i experience most of this, im glad they are working on it, the league needs to feel good.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Again - nothing about the missing maps in Standard after conversion and no fix either.

WHEN are you going to fix it?
To much memory usage eh? makes sense.
Well, that explains why i have to hold my heart every time i switch areas in PoE since i can DC sometimes and it takes half a minute just to switch sometimes...
"
dehogynem wrote:
The memory problem is not only for WIN7!! on WIN10 its the same!!

no its not...
"
Anubizzz wrote:
Win 7 is dead in a few weeks, dont waste time on those who never learn!

ps: more livers plz!

Facepalm, I'm not sure you are for real or trolling. GGG must fix the stuff that they broke instead of forcing us to use some particular software. I bet if it would happen to you and your precious win10 or whatever you would be screaming like crazy for a fix :DDD Just stupid.

PS. People on win10 reported having this problem too.

"On Windows 7, the game consumes too much memory."

This is very mildly speaking, I'd say OBNOXIOUS amount of memory. B4 patch 3.9.0e in my case it was like 5GB in an hour+, now it is 7+GB in 15-20min, maybe even worse not to mention a lot of people complain that FPS is much worse now.

Anyways, I'm glad it is finally acknowledged yet, I unfortunately think that this fix might come out only after holidays :( If they didn't fix it yet it might mean that it is pretty serious problem which might be of a "bigger scope"... Hope I'm wrong.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Dec 23, 2019, 4:32:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info