3.9.1 Hotfix 2

It's great to see them pumping out patches but I hope they can solve the memory leak problem. It's primarily Windows 7 but some have said they get it with Windows 10 as well. Not being able to play for 3 days bums me out I don't really play any other games at the moment. I know PoE isn't everything but I was so hyped for this league and now I'm missing out, feelsbadman.
I started using a more strict filter, the problems still happens but i can stay longer ingame.
"
Faustdath wrote:
I'm sorry but Windows 7 goes out of service early January 2020. Windows 10 also have better multi-core performance than Windows 7 will ever have, it also have generally better thread priority for background services and such so you will get better fps switching to Windows 10. And let's not talk about security issues regarding Windows 7 :) Sorry for off-topic, but Windows 10 isn't so bad as you think it is.

Those security issues are only relevant in certain cases. Windows 7 is still leaps ahead in performance and UX over 10. And will be, for a long time.

Also, stop trying to instill an operating system on players, players can use whatever the hell they want.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 20, 2019, 3:39:18 PM
My atlas is still bugged even after this fix... All my sectors (except one that I got all 4 exiles) Say that I need 2 socketed watchstones to spawn an exile but nothing happens. Ran a single map several times and nothing, ran different maps again nothing, ran higher and/or lower tier maps and nothing. What's wrong? What is causing this? I am really confused... It's very frustrating as I am stuck and can't experience the new content.
Legion generals crash fix when?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Getting super frustrated. Day 3 of being locked out of the game has passed.

4gb memory fills up immediately. Cant play longer than 2-3 Minutes without a crash.
Last edited by trackrrb on Dec 20, 2019, 5:23:45 PM
My gut feeling is the memory leak has something to do with assets being pre-loaded. At one point I only had problems with the inventory not loading when I first logged on. Now it happens with the mobs going into a zone as well. The mobs are sometimes invisible and I can't see my inventory. If you go back to town to vendor something then the vendors inventories are invisible too. My game seems to crash only when changing zones. This is the worst the leak has been because now it's taking Windows a long time to reclaim the memory too.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
trackrrb wrote:
Getting super frustrated. Day 3 of being locked out of the game has passed.

4gb memory fills up immediately. Cant play longer than 2-3 Minutes without a crash.

Yea my 16gb of ram takes like a map then it's chuggin for me.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2697863/filter-account-type/staff

Anyone following the post they've seen our anguished cries and are trying to figure it out.
"
girng wrote:
"
Faustdath wrote:
I'm sorry but Windows 7 goes out of service early January 2020. Windows 10 also have better multi-core performance than Windows 7 will ever have, it also have generally better thread priority for background services and such so you will get better fps switching to Windows 10. And let's not talk about security issues regarding Windows 7 :) Sorry for off-topic, but Windows 10 isn't so bad as you think it is.

Those security issues are only relevant in certain cases. Windows 7 is still leaps ahead in performance and UX over 10. And will be, for a long time.

Also, stop trying to instill an operating system on players, players can use whatever the hell they want.

Sorry, Windows 7 will become EoL (EoES ends on Jan 23rd.) GGG should consider using OpenGL 4.7, if not 4.8 (whenever that comes live)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info