3.9.1 Hotfix 2

When is memory leak getting fixed?
Pants of Textile
Their is a big issue with flicker strike frenzy generation on hit and multistrike. it doesn't work for all hit and even cancel the third hit if you hold the key for the skill
chances for fix before holidays?
Last edited by trackrrb on Mar 26, 2020, 6:05:25 PM
"
trackrrb wrote:
GGG is off into the holidays! Enjoy your holidays everyone!
Great concept to release a game in beta stage a week before the holidays!

Source, please? I can't believe GGG leaves so many players with the memory leak issue. We can't play, don't tell me they've agreed to keep us out of the game for two weeks.
"
Lagazsar wrote:
"
trackrrb wrote:
GGG is off into the holidays! Enjoy your holidays everyone!
Great concept to release a game in beta stage a week before the holidays!

Source, please? I can't believe GGG leaves so many players with the memory leak issue. We can't play, don't tell me they've agreed to keep us out of the game for two weeks.

Last edited by trackrrb on Dec 22, 2019, 7:54:54 PM
First time i ve seen this problem happens. its obvious, they cant handle the win7 issue so guys lets quit cause those early days ARE NOT GOING BACK to the game enconomy early league. If you even care about it, you would return the patch back but YOU DONT actually care about. that thing is not fair for a big amount of players and i really hope alot people will quit and you actually pay for your actions at last.
I had error message in re-installation progress ( 41% ). Then stop.
( windows 10, 64bit )

-Exception

Unable to MpaViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code : 8 Offset : 18087018496
Size : 44238829

Check pl.
Are organ drops fixed?

I got 1 Eye so far and no Livers, but allready like 20 brains ,18 lungs and 21 hearts.

Is it normal like this?

Now the 4th day of game being unplayable, and it ran great right up until the recent patch. We have no idea if this will be fixed any time soon. I can't believe their standard for quality is this low.
You stay in standard to avoid being a lousy free beta tester then after several months the garbage they make core forces you into path of beta testing anyway, then they give you a bigger shaft and bend you over right from the start and leave for holidays.
Maybe it's time to make an offline version because games as a service don't work when they don't work (actually any game doesn't work when it doesn't work) and when the service is shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info