3.9.1 Hotfix 2

Yeah please fix the memory leak. It got worst few patches ago. Windows 7 64 here too
The crashes got worse after tonight's patch, showing the whole map after returning in the game. Crashes happen frequently that the game is impossible to play
Ok, so windows 7 is still memory leaking. Great. Thanks.
please fix the memory leak plssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Still missing 2/3rds of all of my maps after I've tried to convert them in Standard, right after the patch has arrived. The Map Tab is also bugged with possible data inconsistency/corruption in the database, it's not showing the container's inventory for some maps (it's blank).

Now the holidays are coming and still no fix. Just recover my maps from the backup, right before the patch has arrived and add them as remove-only Map Tab if it's so hard to fix, and I'll convert these maps manually, for now, till you come up with a proper solution.

That's all I really need - to get my maps back.
At least - I'm gonna have a chance to play during the holidays..
Last edited by jewelsy2 on Dec 20, 2019, 11:23:22 AM
My game was good before the patches, now it's unplayable. huge fps issues.
"
Snowtomb wrote:
i've also not been able to play for the past 3 days, i seem to have lessened the memory leak problem by adding the "-gc 1" line in the Launch Options, worth a try for whomever is having this issue.

Windows 7 x64 user here.

You guys should upgrade to win 10. Win 7 not getting supported much anymore next month anyhow.
"
bgi123 wrote:
"
Snowtomb wrote:
i've also not been able to play for the past 3 days, i seem to have lessened the memory leak problem by adding the "-gc 1" line in the Launch Options, worth a try for whomever is having this issue.

Windows 7 x64 user here.

You guys should upgrade to win 10. Win 7 not getting supported much anymore next month anyhow.

Yeah I know. But I already tested win 10 and had a lot of problems (and I have some friends that have problems too...) with it. Thats why I still use 7. My spec is not that old having a i7 4770k and geforce 960 ti but on ark, bdo and a couple of other games I had some performance problems on 10 that I dont on 7...

But yeah I already planned to upgrade next month. Hope they fixed the issues since the time I tested.
"
bgi123 wrote:
"
Snowtomb wrote:

Windows 7 x64 user here.

1 - Its not a win 7 problem, a lot of win 10 users reported the same issues.

2 - Some people (including me) needs win 7, because of compatility with some stuff they use to work.

3 - Even if was a win 7 problem, the game was working fine until 3 days ago, so its not the win 7 problem.
"
bgi123 wrote:
"
Snowtomb wrote:

Windows 7 x64 user here.

Yeah Win 10 is just one big maleware. Will stay out of it as long as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info