New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
ripulipylly wrote:
Do our earlier point pack purchases no longer count towards Core Packs?

Only points bought AFTER the release of supporter packs count towards upgrading.

So points you bought before Conquerors of the Atlas supporter packs were released DO NOT count towards upgrading core supporter packs.
Last edited by NemoRSRB on Dec 20, 2019, 4:40:39 PM
Must have saved a nice buck on t-shirts and hoodies, 10ç overlords will be happy :O
IGN: Bluntexile
It almost feels like this could be the beginning of a new way to purchase supporter packs. None of these tiers are especially new or more exciting than the others except for the final tier.

Instead of having to purchase all of them in a specific order, we should be able to mix or match based on our own preferences. I personally don't care for 3/4 of the sets, and I really don't think any of them are worth more than $60 on their own.

Re-working how they handle supporter packs could be an interesting change, and a way to provide more opportunities to people looking to support the game.
Certainly left feeling underwhelmed from viewing these after the previous set of Core packs. (A few of my favorite MTX additions were the back-attachments from the previous Core packs. F)

Since the $240 tier is often my preferred tier to reach as I rarely purchase league packs, the notable lack of portal (or replacement; a second apparition is difficult to consider an equal replacement value as we can't use multiple apparitions at the same time) and/or back attachment(s) was greatly disappointing from my supporter standpoint.

In general would've liked to see a new shirt and/or hoodie design. If there was an issue of people opting out of physical goods then perhaps lowering the opt-out point value would've been a better solution than removing it altogether?--I'm not well versed on the economics behind this so this comment is conjectural.

"
Katalaeia wrote:

There was a warning posted 16 days ago.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2685370

I think the point here might be that there can and should be more frequent and more current warnings about pack expiration, particularly on the last day packs are available.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
It’s nice to see so many happy customers in this thread.

I giggled at this.
"
FoxFluffy wrote:
Sorry, GGG, but... i expected more :(
How about an opportunity to buy old supporter packs? It were be a good idea, imho.

Oh please yes. They won't, because reasons, but I would be all over this like a cheap suit. Like a bum on a baloney sandwich. Like stink on socks.

You get the idea.
Last edited by Gruentod on Dec 20, 2019, 5:22:17 PM
"
I was so keen for a new designed shirt and/or jumper. Was already thinking about when Id be able to purchase the packs for it. But a cloth map. Rip guess I'll keep my money and hope these packs are quickly replaced.

Agree.

Top-tier supporter packs simply must have shirts/hoodies since there's no other way to obtain that type of game merch. Like you I already have far too many cloth maps, printed maps, signed art and the like for that to ever be appealing at this point.

Not to discredit any of the effort put into making this stuff, but here's hoping these packs get reworked v.soon and the physical add-ons get rethought.
Perfect timing for the xmas present.
So nice looking, rip my wallet !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info