New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
cgexile wrote:

I'll support when you fix the standard map tab and give me back 2 years of maps I lost from your haywire conversion script, thanks!

"

girng wrote:

Wait, did the MTX Map Update actually delete some of your maps?

If so, that sounds like a huge bug/issue and completely unacceptable

Its an absolutely disgrace that you can buy something in this game, only to have it bricked by the developers, I mean seriously.. WTaF
"
Evalo wrote:
"
ripulipylly wrote:
Do our earlier point pack purchases no longer count towards Core Packs?

I have the same issue, the points I got were after the release of Metamorph and I can't upgrade to any of this packs. :(

Can somebody help with this?

contact support, I had to
gotta be honest here, this is a bad set of supporter packs. not because they are literally content/effects already in the game, but because you made it so that if someone only likes a certain exile and wants to have their armor/apparition, you need to buy all of the cheaper ones aswell.

for example, i only want the redeemer stuff. i dont have good "silver armor" and i want some. but i dont see any reason why i'd have to buy hunters pieces aswell. i dont mind being able to combo purchase their stuff, but this really shouldve been more liek the league specific purchases in which you can decide what you want.
I think the last group were more interesting overall, although the top tier armor and portal are absurdly good in this one.
"
nefarious wrote:
I kinda like crusader but at a $130 (after exchange) I simply cannot justify that expenditure on something I cannot even preview in game and as people can tell I bought Harbinger and still regret it to this day and I hate everything about it except the helmet.

I feel you. I also bought the harbinger set, and just as you, regret it to this day....one of the laziest-looking sets ever released. It gave me the worst case of buyer's remorse I ever had, as soon as I saw it in game. It's still painful to look at after al this time, when i think that i could have spent that money on much better packs that came before and after.

Anyway, you seem to have similar taste as me, as I bought the Crusader set. If you want to see how it looks in game to avoid making a potential mistake with purchase, just send me a pm, I'll give you my IGN and show it off for ya.

Last edited by Аstyanax on Dec 20, 2019, 6:37:24 PM
I gotta say, as someone who regularly purchases these supporter packs, I'm pretty disappointed with the diversity in these tiers. I love this game, and I am so thankful that it is free to play. It makes it that much easier to convince people to give it a try.
I also really appreciate that I can support the developers by purchasing things that give little to no competitive advantage over other players (QOL Tabs certainly help).
I usually purchase the initial pack, and upgrade throughout the year trying to get all of the exclusive rewards that catch my eye. This time however, I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to be upgrading past the first pack.
Even when I didn't like the armor sets previously, there were other reasons to get the next tier. Wings, portals, character effects, unique physical rewards, etc.. All of these were compelling reasons to spend the additional money.
I don't think I need a third cloth map, and my favorite apparition effect is the blood bats that I purchased several years ago. I like the portal from the final tier, but I don't think I can justify purchasing all of the lower tiers for armor and apparitions I don't actually plan on using.
/rant
"
Ringx wrote:
Original post expressing disappointment about ggg purposely bricking the PAID for map stash tab to force players into the new season was deleted due to being negative.

The supporter packs are over priced and as the majority of the posters have said, are not worth it.

I was going to buy a supporter pack this season, but since I cannot play due to my map tab being bricked, i'll pass.

I have spoken.

It makes perfect sense that your post was deleted.

Post about your technical issues in the "Bug Reports" section of the Forum.

GGG don't brick anything on purpose. I hope you don't really believe in what you wrote. I understand your frustration but sh*t happens. Certainly not on purpose. Player retention is key for GGG and situations like yours are not something that helps them achieve their goal.
I was so keen for a new designed shirt and/or jumper. Was already thinking about when Id be able to purchase the packs for it. But a cloth map. Rip guess I'll keep my money and hope these packs are quickly replaced.
"
cgexile wrote:
I'll support when you fix the standard map tab and give me back 2 years of maps I lost from your haywire conversion script, thanks!

They don't owe you shit....
"
Evalo wrote:
"
ripulipylly wrote:
Do our earlier point pack purchases no longer count towards Core Packs?

I have the same issue, the points I got were after the release of Metamorph and I can't upgrade to any of this packs. :(

Can somebody help with this?

Points you bought after the release of Metamorph can be used to upgrade packs within Metamorph.
They could also be used to upgrade War for the Atlas supporter packs that were replaced with new ones.

Points bought before the release of any new supporter packs can not be used for upgrading these new packs.

Only points bought after the release of certain supporter packs can be used for upgrading.

I hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info