3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

You are breathtaking. Thank you.
thank you for the delve fix!

DELVE STILL BUGGED.

FIX THE DYNAMITE
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Bugs in standard mode yet NOT resolved:

- Zana still not appearing in inner maps to allow watchstone completion.
- Map conversion not working and deleting maps

"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

Check the level require in the left panel for each zone, if it says "level 2 require for ..." it mean you need 2 Watchstones socket in this are to proc the Boss Encounter, 3 Watchstones socket if it says "level 3 require"

(the first watchstones require only 1 socket )

Took me time to get it^^'
Are you working on a solution for the map tab that destroyed our maps because an employee of the month there fucked up the conversion?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
we're not out of alpha yet strangers, get back to testing.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
No Pestilent Strike update? Still crashing with the skill after the supposed latest two patches unfortunately.
"
Bakudan wrote:
"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

Check the level require in the left panel for each zone, if it says "level 2 require for ..." it mean you need 2 Watchstones socket in this are to proc the Boss Encounter, 3 Watchstones socket if it says "level 3 require"

(the first watchstones require only 1 socket )

Took me time to get it^^'

The problem I asume people have, me included, is that we don't have the citadels yet. Left side tells me I need to have region level 2 in 3 regions to spawn exiles there. But I have not found the citadels so can't upgrade the regions. The system is probably built so you should get 8 citadels before watchstones, as watchstones is what determins what region level you need to get more watchstones. I found 5 citadels really fast, then another 3 in upgraded regions. But now my atlas is stuck with those 5. It is impossible for me to spawn the last 3 citadels I have not found yet
STill cant unlock inner citadels with second char really feels bad when ur 16/16

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info