PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Ctrl+F "AMD" - :(
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
wgtandat wrote:
Please fix the bug that complete "Chasing a dream" in friend's map and unable to get Zana in my Hideout.

Just do some maps with ur friend in his h/o, Zana will come. I experienced the same, no Zana but "Chasing a Dream" completed.. Done some maps and voilà, there she is.
How you can introduce auto pick up, when a huge amount of players crash as soon they pick up organs, is beyond me.

Do you have any intention of actually fixing those client crashes?
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
Note: Later this week we will deploy a patch that changes it so that Metamorph samples are collected automatically when monsters die.

Before you do this you should make sure you have fixed the issues with AMD GPUs and league mechanics. At least now we can choose not to engage with it and play the game normally.

Agreed, this would dealing with a crash every time you auto-collect enough parts and Tane spawns automatically. If you don't fix the crash bug, stop his auto-spawns and just make an icon show up on the HUD that indicates you have enough parts.
"
Note: Later this week we will deploy a patch that changes it so that Metamorph samples are collected automatically when monsters die.

This sounds awesome!
"
GreenAve wrote:
"
wgtandat wrote:
Please fix the bug that complete "Chasing a dream" in friend's map and unable to get Zana in my Hideout.

Just do some maps with ur friend in his h/o, Zana will come. I experienced the same, no Zana but "Chasing a Dream" completed.. Done some maps and voilà, there she is.

Can i ask, any tier or only 3-5?
"
Ygidua wrote:
How you can introduce auto pick up, when a huge amount of players crash as soon they pick up organs, is beyond me.

Do you have any intention of actually fixing those client crashes?

^this
"

can we have this auto collect for portal/wisdom scrolls too :D
Hardcore was great for the first 8 seconds or so. I think I made it through about 4 whole zombies!
Last edited by HEXZOR on Dec 17, 2019, 3:41:28 AM
Is it normal to drop samples that says "drop additional maps" when i'm only lvl30+ and it does not triggers when I kill the metamorph I created ?
Shouldn't those sample drops only later when I've unlocked the atlas ?
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
"
LogicalNerd wrote:
"
LogicalNerd wrote:
"
hsanhuezar wrote:
QUESTLINE FIX PLS, STUCK AT 8, doubled them in the center and NOTHING

This was answered two comments above you.

Question, any idea on when the fix for the windows 7 crash "when throwing a dynamite to break a wall" in delve will occur?

After doing some thorough testing (3 broken walls) it seems like this was fixed. Thanks a lot!

Nope, this is still a thing. Haven't experienced a crash with Täne, though.
So please fix the dynamite crash thing and add the bodyparts auto pick up (like azurite, so you don't have to code anything new?) :)

And a comment: This "mix your own monster league" is so much better than "tower defense league"! It's still sad that you made it core, because of the anointments you had to (I understand), for getting a clear oil in 99 % of the cases and all other oils and blighted maps share the 1 % rest is just what I expected when it was anounced.
Last edited by willi_wuterich on Dec 17, 2019, 4:07:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info