3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

No. You are wrong.

Three factor affecting spawn rate

Quest state:

I killed same Exile 4 times, getting 4 Watchstones of the same color and my quest ended (i got 16 Stones already), so i won't have guarantee spawn anymore. But for anyone before that, it is guaranteed after finishing 3 DIFFERENT MAP that match the tier of your atlas state (see below)

Quest state (again) and Regional level

Mouse over to the Watchstone tray, you can see how many stone is required at that region in order to spawn the Exile.

Side effect 1: map get harder and you need to grind them to drop again.

Side effect 2: Exile boss will be harder.

After you inserted the Stone to the alter of that region in order to upgrade the region, you have to run the map with same tier. I.e. if you region shown beach is T5, then you have to run T5 version of that map, not T1 or T16.

So, before you even able to upgrade the region of atlas. You need to find the alter. Keep running map to discover it and then insert Stone and run map again (as state above)

Hi neo thank you for your time answering this, working as intended now, problem was on my end I miss understood the influence system at this state of the questline - Everything goes well now.

Yes the Atlas system is very hard to understand
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
pog
Please balance metamorph damage, is stupid high, and one boss imposes bleeding that can't be removed.
想請問進入征服者所影響度圖之後Ping值都會異常飆高以至於無法順利打圖,但是當我進入普通地圖或是礦坑、章節城市、藏身處卻一切正常(一切在於3.9.0D改版後開始)
Dynamite walls in delve still not fixed...someone needs to tell that guy that it's definitely still crashing games...
After the patch, I could NEVER spawn a citadel again (the area is colored). I ran over 40 maps already, gained about 80% exp from 0 to 80% at level 92. But the dude will never spawn. Before the map, I had no problems in spawning him, GGG PLEASE look into this....
Last edited by Vakarlan on Dec 17, 2019, 6:32:48 PM
I'm glad you're listening to the feedback of the community, keep on doing a great job!
Math is wrong on the average number of maps. If it was a 33% chance to encounter the target in each map and you needed to do it once, then the expected number of maps to encounter it would be 3, not 10.

EV = Sum (1/3* 1 + 1/3 * 2/3 *2 + 1/3 * (2/3)^2 * 3...)

= 1/3* Sum(1+2/3*2 + 4/9*3 ....) =

1/3 * 1/(1-2/3)^2 = 1/3 * 9 = 3.

w8 for autoloot
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Can't wait for auto loot.
Last edited by Ruffleberg on Dec 17, 2019, 10:42:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info