3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
mattburkhardt wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

8 watchstones here as well and no matter what I do on Atlas I don't get any other colored region, unsure if it's a bug or if problem is between the chair and keyboard.
The only thing i'm sure about is explanations are really missing :D

The patch a day ago said that after you get your first watchstone guaranteed from running the three maps in a region it will go back to being RNG. You have to keep running maps.

No. You are wrong.

Three factor affecting spawn rate

Quest state:

I killed same Exile 4 times, getting 4 Watchstones of the same color and my quest ended (i got 16 Stones already), so i won't have guarantee spawn anymore. But for anyone before that, it is guaranteed after finishing 3 DIFFERENT MAP that match the tier of your atlas state (see below)

Quest state (again) and Regional level

Mouse over to the Watchstone tray, you can see how many stone is required at that region in order to spawn the Exile.

Side effect 1: map get harder and you need to grind them to drop again.

Side effect 2: Exile boss will be harder.

After you inserted the Stone to the alter of that region in order to upgrade the region, you have to run the map with same tier. I.e. if you region shown beach is T5, then you have to run T5 version of that map, not T1 or T16.

So, before you even able to upgrade the region of atlas. You need to find the alter. Keep running map to discover it and then insert Stone and run map again (as state above)

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 17, 2019, 10:52:45 AM
greetings, please make organs auto pick up.. its so annoying to do it manually i skip it most of the time because of this
haha vaal oversoul haha :(
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Game keeps crashing after couple 1 min. no matter what i do since patch...
"
stfukthx wrote:

Fixed a bug where completing Shaper Guardians Maps caused all Maps in the Atlas of Worlds to be completed.

This needs clarification, is it related to shaper guardians maps offered by Zana or even those in STD league?

This only effects Metamorph League and not Standard League.

no revert or punishment? thats a huge advantage, especially in the ssfhc race and tradeleague. and by huge i mean really huge

Nope. Using a popsickle stick gives you an unfair advantage. Shamelessly exploiting known (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/eb6of7/bug_killing_a_shaper_guardian_phoenixchimeraetc/) bugs doesn't. They let you know at the beginning of every league.
Hello GGG. Are you aware of the many many threads about GPU crashing when Tane appears if you have an AMD graphics card?
Making the samples automatically pickup before you fix this issue, will litterally make the game unplayable for everybody with an AMD graphics card!!
Please address this issue before releasing a feature like that.
"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:
"
Gracial wrote:
"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:

Same issue here with 16/32 stones, all quest lines done and a bugged sirius fight after which it now seems the remaining 16 watchstone encounters do not proc anymore ???

My friend and I both have this same problem-- the influence shows up but then the exiles are nowhere to be found. I'm guessing it has to do with what they said in the patch notes- once you KILL the encounter it resets to a chance-based (instead of 3 maps) setup. Unfortunately we didn't kill him.

Disgusting if true :(

I was able to find him after running every map in the zone. If Sirius isn't considered the final conqueror, it's working as intended by going to chance based.
"
Fixed a bug where reward descriptions and symbols were sometimes incorrect. This fixes many reports from players who expected to receive a 6-linked Unique Body Armour but the actual reward was intended to be a Rare Weapon. Sorry!

Well at least it looks like I wasn't the only one this happened to!

Thank you GGG for all your hard work and devotion that you've put into this league. I havent had this much fun playing POE honestly since probably Breach or Delve league. I even bought another Supporter pack to say thank you n_n.

Keep up the great work!!:)
Another bug?

When you die in a citadel fight and the game doesn't let you respawn (just watching the boss zoom around on the screen and even exit to character selection doesn't do anything so you have to exit the game and then when you are back in your hideout all the portals are gone, is that intended?

I know, I shouldn't play an alpha league till patch numbers increase in the last digit, but it was so tempting...
"
neohongkong wrote:

No. You are wrong.

Three factor affecting spawn rate

Quest state:

I killed same Exile 4 times, getting 4 Watchstones of the same color and my quest ended (i got 16 Stones already), so i won't have guarantee spawn anymore. But for anyone before that, it is guaranteed after finishing 3 DIFFERENT MAP that match the tier of your atlas state (see below)

Quest state (again) and Regional level

Mouse over to the Watchstone tray, you can see how many stone is required at that region in order to spawn the Exile.

Side effect 1: map get harder and you need to grind them to drop again.

Side effect 2: Exile boss will be harder.

After you inserted the Stone to the alter of that region in order to upgrade the region, you have to run the map with same tier. I.e. if you region shown beach is T5, then you have to run T5 version of that map, not T1 or T16.

So, before you even able to upgrade the region of atlas. You need to find the alter. Keep running map to discover it and then insert Stone and run map again (as state above)

Hi neo thank you for your time answering this, working as intended now, problem was on my end I miss understood the influence system at this state of the questline - Everything goes well now.
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info