Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Can we assume that 4.0 will be a wand league with fishing implementations and the Keyblade as a central campaign reward?
I don't want to play a bow build
I don't want to play a caster build
I want to play a melee build
I guess I need a new game
Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Streamers

TY 3G
sounds good to me!
Rush the console update out please! Cant wait a week after pc!
Melee is dead.
Love the changes, very excited to try out the new Ballista Totems and Ranged skills!

Metamorph sounds very interesting and a new end game is simply astounding!

Keep it up GGG
Can we get the same for Melee

Hey GGG love the patch notes I agree with most of the changes as the powercreep will start to be more in line with 4.0/PoE2 demo! This is a Buff

Zana's level, which determines which Map Device crafting options you have available as well as what maps Zana can stock in her vendor window, is now determined by the number of maps you have completed on your Atlas.

This and the more improved Zana Daily is going to be quite a lot of maps! Nice

Troublesome Essences

Spell Damage modifiers for one-handed weapons can now reach up to 109% increased Spell Damage (from 79%).
Spell Damage modifiers for two-handed weapons can now reach up to 164% increased Spell Damage (from 115%).
Spell Damage modifiers granted by Essence of Woe have been updated to be consistent with the above changes.

Deafenining Essence of Woe One hand 63-69% now 20-40% buff?

However The same could be done for Essence of Contempt

Deafening Essence of Contempt 17-24 to 36-41 Buff Please
I literally just finished planning out a tri-element ele hit elementalist wander for next league after reading the dev manifest and getting excited to try it with the ailment adjustments. But now I see the patch notes and another ele hit Nerf. Wtf? The only time ele hit is OP is when all damage is converted to a single type. Looking at you fire conversion builds. Even then it's not as OP as some other skills because of the threshold jewel Nerfs in 3.4

Oh well, still moving forward with my plans. Maybe my gear will just be cheaper now.
"
maxine98 wrote:
Love the changes, very excited to try out the new Ballista Totems and Ranged skills!

Metamorph sounds very interesting and a new end game is simply astounding!

Keep it up GGG

You're not allowed to be positive on these forms. I believe it is against the TOS. The appropriate response is over the top screeching saying things like 'POE is dead' and 'It is the end of the world!'

Not trying to be insulting. I just want to help you understand the culture of the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info