Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
Sill3n wrote:
"
Ranged Attack Totem Support (Now called Ballista Totem Support)
Supported skills now deal 50% less Damage at gem level 1 (from 30%), up to 41% less at gem level 20 (from 26%).
Supported skills now summon a Ballista Totem, rather than a regular Totem.
Supported skills now have +2 to maximum number of Summoned Ballista Totems.
Attacks used by totem now have 50% less Attack Speed at all gem levels (from 30% less).

This is not stronger than before... With multiple totems and new watchtower node, the 4 old totems did more dmg than then 6 new ones...

i mainly dislike that they remove the choice from the player .
it's basicly a RangedAttackTotem with a build-in MultipleTotem-Support
me as well prefers 3 normal damage totems over 5 tickle-totems

with lvl 20 gems and no other multiplier/gem both give 3 totems with :
RA-Totem+MT (speed 0,70 * damage 0,76 = 0,532 )*0,79 = 0,42 e-dps per totem
the BallistaTotem (speed 0,5 * damage 0,59 = 0,295 e-dps per totem)

but(t) i like stupid stuff,
so i'll try a Danmaku Hiero with barage split-arrow and knockback
nope nope nope nope :D
Last edited by Wallmeat on Dec 10, 2019, 10:55:53 PM
Nice.Lets have fun in th2 new season.Guys did anyone seen any mention about camera distance?I though on the trailers that changes..
Monsters throughout the game now have more armour, from 33% at level 1 up to 2762% at level 84. Sounds a lot scarier than it is, because their base armour is stirringly unimpressive.

I really dislike that, not everyone play meta builds, people who wanna get fun at cost of farming speed because we play some meme build, now we are even more fucked, this force play meta, and that mean that this is turning into a D3 shit.

"
nskLantash wrote:
Wait didn't you guys say in the manifesto that cobra lash was getting buffed?
I don't see it.

Venom Gyre, not Cobra Lash.
lets roll
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Nothing about the new exalt mod pools? Okay then...
"
orpi wrote:
Monsters throughout the game now have more armour, from 33% at level 1 up to 2762% at level 84. Sounds a lot scarier than it is, because their base armour is stirringly unimpressive.

I really dislike that, not everyone play meta builds, people who wanna get fun at cost of farming speed because we play some meme build, now we are even more fucked, this force play meta, and that mean that this is turning into a D3 shit.

Yep, definitely the only thing that could mean.

Out of curiosity, have you seen how armour scales on your own characters, and how little difference armour makes for hits on you before you get like 50-60k+?

Impale builds are easily hitting well into the millions, even vs shaper.

I doubt people doing those builds will notice much of a difference here.
So, the Onslaught support was that bad to begin with? Funny; I don't recall seeing it used as a major component of many meta builds... =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Lots of questionable changes like how they removed the only good mods from pristine fossils and jagged fossils without adding in anything to make them even worth picking up.

I'm not seeing anything to look forward to this league beyond the atlas changes. Might end up being even worse than blight.
Tornado Shot and Mirage Archer actually OP lol.
Mirage Archer nerf is not enough, it is just helping a bit at clearspeed in the endgame, a 20% dps loss for the skill itself is nothing and the range loss of 30% is nothing aswell.

As for Tornado Shot.. you can increase the range by projectile speed?? Thats a nice buff.. and insane with HH lol.

Overall though I feel this is a pretty weak patch for "BOWS".. no real ascendancy tune ups.. more nerfs then buffs.. I mean.. AND TS still OP.. what is this lol.
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info