Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

why cannot craft +1 curse anymore????????
"
Arxa wrote:

...It's probably now a mod that you can get from one of the new exalts, but that's just my guess.
"The Shaper and Elder Attack Speed and Double Damage modifiers on two-handed weapons now grant to (4 to 6)% chance to deal double damage (from 20%). "

Does this impact existing items with this mod?
"
Arxa wrote:

AND you can no longer roll Chance to Maim and Maim Support modifiers on two-handed maces!
🐢
Spectre damage didn't get touched, which is nice. :D It's a little harder to get those extra spectres but not insanely expensive to pull it off. You can make up the move speed on rings with enchants. I never got the ring enchants on my setup since I felt zombies were plenty fast just the way they were.

As for the zombies being changed, I think with triad grip gloves and maybe swapping the emphasis from physical to elemental damage would work out really well to help with the phys damage changes. Honestly with the changes, I feel better just tossing my zombies back into a 4 link setup and going back to the traditional 6 link spectres.

Looking at those nerfs to physical though, just to bring zombies down a couple notches hurts melee players a LOT. You should have changed the gem itself, not melee modifiers on items. How is melee even going to work after all this?

Thanks for posting the patch notes GGG
Achievement hunter!
"
You can no longer roll Chance to Maim and Maim Support modifiers on two-handed maces.
Hybrid Physical Damage and Support/Spell Damage and Support modifiers can no longer roll on two-handed weapons.

Wait what? Is supported by CwC/CoC not removed from shaped item mod pool? I'm lost.
I'll play PoE again when melee isn't shit.
I like how they gutted melee builds that already weren't overtuned.
Well done everyone at GGG :)
This is a great shake-up and I'm looking forward to the league a lot right now!

If I understand correctly, some of the old powerful elder/shaper mods will now be acquirable through exalting with the new orbs or rolling them on the new influence types.
All in all, not much has changed except the way that the top 1% of the playerbase operates.
LEEEET MEEE IIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info