Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
Wallmeat wrote:
"
Sill3n wrote:
"
Ranged Attack Totem Support (Now called Ballista Totem Support)
Supported skills now deal 50% less Damage at gem level 1 (from 30%), up to 41% less at gem level 20 (from 26%).
Supported skills now summon a Ballista Totem, rather than a regular Totem.
Supported skills now have +2 to maximum number of Summoned Ballista Totems.
Attacks used by totem now have 50% less Attack Speed at all gem levels (from 30% less).

This is not stronger than before... With multiple totems and new watchtower node, the 4 old totems did more dmg than then 6 new ones...

i mainly dislike that they remove the choice from the player .
it's basicly a RangedAttackTotem with a build-in MultipleTotem-Support
me as well prefers 3 normal damage totems over 5 tickle-totems

with lvl 20 gems and no other multiplier/gem both give 3 totems with :
RA-Totem+MT (speed 0,70 * damage 0,76 = 0,532 )*0,79 = 0,42 e-dps per totem
the BallistaTotem (speed 0,5 * damage 0,59 = 0,295 e-dps per totem)

but(t) i like stupid stuff,
so i'll try a Danmaku Hiero with barage split-arrow and knockback
nope nope nope nope :D

Yea I ran those numbers as well, feelsbadman. Although, I'm still excited for my shield and wand, ballista support totem gladiator, maxblock with kinetic blast, barrage and frenzy + barrage support.

So...you are not stupid alone <3
tldr: can maps upgrade now? because if u really upgrade your entire atlas to t14+ and you can still drop t1 maps (as u always can atm) youll have a hard time sustaining as all the maps that dont roll t14+ will be downgraded to t1.

I asked this question earlier but I received no answer so I'll just repeat myself here:

"I have a question regarding tier 1 map drops in the coming 3.9 .

Currently when you remove all Tier 1 maps you can still drop them as they always drop.

In a hypothetical scenario in that you remove all maps but 1 elder t16 map of your choice (meaning 1 of 155 atlas completion) you will still drop all the t1 maps and the single t16.

The system currently downgrades all maps that drop, meaning if the game rolls a map drop and that map is t15 it will be rolled all the way down to t1.

That's why the sustain of t16 maps is so difficult as you have to roll from a pool of 1/16 to hit the right tier.

With the atlas changing from tiers to regions can we still drop the starter maps as t1 drops regardless of their current tier? If so upgrading your entire atlas to red maps would result in a tremendous loss of map sustainability.

The map drop system would require a change to be able to upgrade maps to higher tiers.

I am not really sure where to post this that's why I put it in the feedback section and onm reddit."
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2682622

tldr: can maps upgrade now? because if u really upgrade your entire atlas to t14+ and you can still drop t1 maps (as u always can atm) youll have a hard time sustaining as all the maps that dont roll t14+ will be downgraded to t1.

--------
Last edited by mineral4r7s on Dec 10, 2019, 11:18:32 PM
Thanks for shitting on ele hit again.... One of the few strong bow skills....zzzzzzzz
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I believe you said all ranged attack skills get at least numerical buff and i don't see 1/3 of these skills in the patch notes :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Why nerf in pVe game that is just for fun?
Where can we see the new passive tree?
Yeee!
Nerf Nerf Nerf !!!
and a buff...? You call it.
GG GGG
No mention of a fix for totem reflect not making any noise. My day is ruined.
Occ left the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info