3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
I don't have amulet. Your crit multy jewels are insane ( expensive).

So i would say for trash mobs feels good but from all the builds i played in 4 years of poe... This one kills bosses the slowest. from tier 12 onward bosses don't want to die. 1 minute to kill a boss and dont get me started on meta bosses. So i guess i have to invest yet another 10 ex to finish the rings amulet and jewels... Min max my oak flask ( which is not worth a minute of my life) and then level up my berserker from 89 to 95 to take all i need to coppy your build entirely to be viable to do t 11 map properly :D

I mean elemental penetration is just not there and to work hard to obtain max elemental penetration is just not worth time and ex investment imo. Kinda sad that i spent 3 ex for 6l staff and 1 ex to respec my character. Oh well :)

Hey dude!
if you wanna compare builds, plz keep in mind that mobs/bosses got quite buffed this league/expansion. I would advise to only compare builds within the league.

I invested some currency into that build and it feels smooth. It clears really well (up to juiced up T16 maps). It might lack some single target damage, but the ability to freeze mobs is just so good.

If you wanna follow the meta train, I am afraid to say, you are wrong here :-)
"
Hey dude!
if you wanna compare builds, plz keep in mind that mobs/bosses got quite buffed this league/expansion. I would advise to only compare builds within the league.

I invested some currency into that build and it feels smooth. It clears really well (up to juiced up T16 maps). It might lack some single target damage, but the ability to freeze mobs is just so good.

The name of the build says " 3.9 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher"

Is this 3.9 or am i trapped in some sort of time vortex ? :D

So this build is not viable for 3.9 METAMORPH is what you're saying ? :D

Also the ability to freeze mobs is pointless if you one shot trash :D And most certainly you aint freezing mobs that matter :) You know the ones that come out of the chamber that burst from loot ( if youre able to kill them ofc)
Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on Jan 4, 2020, 4:37:27 AM
Hey,

Time to try this build.

Thanks for sharing it TorsteinTheFallen.

I will give you feedback later today or tomorrow about the build.

LETS go !
"

Your iq might be trapped.

When you make the full build like in the guide you'll have the right to comment is it viable or not. Until then, move on and don't spam the thread.

"
P4nP4n wrote:
Hey,

Time to try this build.

Thanks for sharing it TorsteinTheFallen.

I will give you feedback later today or tomorrow about the build.

LETS go !

gl & hf :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 4, 2020, 10:58:09 AM
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 4, 2020, 10:57:37 AM
"
"
Hey dude!

The name of the build says " 3.9 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher"

So this build is not viable for 3.9 METAMORPH is what you're saying ? :D

Also the ability to freeze mobs is pointless if you one shot trash :D And most certainly you aint freezing mobs that matter :) You know the ones that come out of the chamber that burst from loot ( if youre able to kill them ofc)

You haven't been keeping up with the issues that are going on with this league at all have you? You literally can't freeze metamorphs right now because they are bugged.
Have a look at this if you don't believe me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2707043
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

These issues still haven't even been fixed by GGG yet because apparently they're still away on holiday vacation. I don't know where you went wrong when you attempted to make this build but your issues have absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the build as I'm currently smashing through T16s AND metamorphs alike (just don't expect to facetank them/kill them in mere seconds if you're paying zero mind to how you roll your maps or the organs you're selecting).

Last edited by Lawfuldank on Jan 4, 2020, 12:01:33 PM
I'm looking to do a Marauder for my next build. Any idea how GH compares to Ground Slam/stun for clear and safety?
I decided to just do Glacial Hammer. I cannot decide which is more fun: your Dragon's Breath build or this. How do you consistently make such fun builds? :O
"
unhappymeal wrote:
I'm looking to do a Marauder for my next build. Any idea how GH compares to Ground Slam/stun for clear and safety?

It's better than GS. Only advantage GS has over GH is Vaal Ground Slam which can clear whole screen on skill use when mapping. That feels great.
Everything else is pretty much in favor of GH, damage, safety, feel...

"
unhappymeal wrote:
I decided to just do Glacial Hammer. I cannot decide which is more fun: your Dragon's Breath build or this. How do you consistently make such fun builds? :O

We had a discussion on forum and people be like, melee unplayable, GH sucks balls, everything melee sucks balls...
And I was like, -hold my beer... xD :P
Why do you use damage on full life if you are never actually at full life most of the time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info