3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

the PoB counts the "more cold dmg" from glacial hammer third hit?

I was testing another ascendancy nodes, what shoul I pick to go full dmg?

Why you choose this staff? Have other options? What about "The Enmity Divine"?
Last edited by TheYel on Jan 2, 2020, 12:28:34 AM
Got the Pandemonium base to drop in a random breach while mapping xD. Going to craft my helmet next, what ilvl base is best for getting life and -9% res? It seems like ilvl 75 is the best?
"
daason wrote:
Got the Pandemonium base to drop in a random breach while mapping xD. Going to craft my helmet next, what ilvl base is best for getting life and -9% res? It seems like ilvl 75 is the best?

Congrats!
Yeah, ilvl 75 is fine. Int base would be the best choice for little more es that you get.
"
TheYel wrote:
the PoB counts the "more cold dmg" from glacial hammer third hit?

I was testing another ascendancy nodes, what shoul I pick to go full dmg?

Why you choose this staff? Have other options? What about "The Enmity Divine"?

Yes it counts.

Because staff is better than mace for this.

Enmity Divine is too slow.
What do you think of picking up Divine Judgement + staff crit node (below counterweight) instead of Dismembering? Without flasks up the DPS is higher, with flasks it is barely lower.
where do you get "Culling strike at 30% of life of frozen monsters" listed under build's pros and cons?
MAJOR BUILD UPDATE SEE CHANGE LOG

"
foojin wrote:
What do you think of picking up Divine Judgement + staff crit node (below counterweight) instead of Dismembering? Without flasks up the DPS is higher, with flasks it is barely lower.

You are right, Dismembering is not worth 5 passives. Instead I took 2 jewel slots since besides damage you can get life.

"
calynz wrote:
where do you get "Culling strike at 30% of life of frozen monsters" listed under build's pros and cons?

"If an enemy is frozen and is on less than one third life, they will shatter when hit by Glacial Hammer."

Doesn't work on unique monsters (bosses included).

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 2, 2020, 1:16:29 PM
Build looks super cool.

Question -- I can't afford the Pandemonius, Glorious Vanity or 6L Hegemony's (can probably get 5L) atm. Is that going to be a substantial problem?

I do already have a Kaom's Heart.

"
Irongrave wrote:
Build looks super cool.

Question -- I can't afford the Pandemonius, Glorious Vanity or 6L Hegemony's (can probably get 5L) atm. Is that going to be a substantial problem?

I do already have a Kaom's Heart.

Go then with 5L Hegemony's and save currency for the 6L. That should be your first priority. Everything else you can get later.
Seems like a nice build! I did this as my league starter and it was and still seems fine.

I haven't played a lot of PoE in general, this is just the 2nd character I reach level 90 with. So I am still a little confused as to what items I should focus on upgrading.

I have about 700chaos left after buying the amulet. Any recommendations? I think my boots are overdue an upgrade but I still don't have the movespeed+onslaught recipe...

Spoiler

Last edited by reking on Jan 2, 2020, 4:11:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info