3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
reking wrote:
Seems like a nice build! I did this as my league starter and it was and still seems fine.

I haven't played a lot of PoE in general, this is just the 2nd character I reach level 90 with. So I am still a little confused as to what items I should focus on upgrading.

I have about 700chaos left after buying the amulet. Any recommendations? I think my boots are overdue an upgrade but I still don't have the movespeed+onslaught recipe...

Frenzy charges on rings, fully converting your phys to cold on gloves, and the onslaught boots will probably be your biggest upgrades. You can also buy a 21/23 glacial hammer. Also, you can look at getting awakened support gems - these will be best in slot for the rest of the league.
Last edited by daason on Jan 2, 2020, 8:08:32 PM
Hey, Like the build very much, still progressing. I might have missed it while Reading but am i the only one having hard time to sustain mana? Am i missing something since guide dont use mana pots later on?
Regards
"
Hey, Like the build very much, still progressing. I might have missed it while Reading but am i the only one having hard time to sustain mana? Am i missing something since guide dont use mana pots later on?
Regards

Pain Reaver asc, which I took first as I felt it offers more early QoL then the warbringer nodes.
"
Regards

Try to drop one gem from the 6L until you finish 2nd Lab. Hit the lab (you will be safe since you are so overleveled for normal one)and get Warbringer node. Will give you a lot of tankyness with 25% instant life and mana recovery and Endurance charges from spamming Enduring Cry!

I see you are in HC. Best of luck and SS. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 3, 2020, 7:08:18 AM
Great guide and build, currently leveling a GH Berserker dual wielding Frostbreath (lvl 72).

Will secretly start collecting the items for this build to switch later.

But I also have a lvl 57 Pathfinder that I didn't enjoy, might respec to your Poison PS Pathfinder first?

Decisions, decisions :)
Last edited by SirCalmness on Jan 3, 2020, 2:37:40 PM
"
SirCalmness wrote:
Great guide and build, currently leveling a GH Berserker dual wielding Frostbreath (lvl 72).

But I also have a lvl 57 Pathfinder that I didn't enjoy, might respec to your Poison PS Pathfinder first?

Choices choices :)
2 things to ease you decision:
-which play style you like more, poison/one tap mobs
-what kind of char you want tanky/super tanky

Pathfinder will be tankier and better boss killer. I'm playing GH now since I player PF whole last league.
"
"
SirCalmness wrote:

Choices choices :)
2 things to ease you decision:
-which play style you like more, poison/one tap mobs
-what kind of char you want tanky/super tanky

Pathfinder will be tankier and better boss killer. I'm playing GH now since I player PF whole last league.

Yeah, Pathfinder it is, will continue with my current dual Frostbreath build to build up some currency for the Pathfinder!

See you on the other build guide :)
"
"
Regards

Try to drop one gem from the 6L until you finish 2nd Lab. Hit the lab (you will be safe since you are so overleveled for normal one)and get Warbringer node. Will give you a lot of tankyness with 25% instant life and mana recovery and Endurance charges from spamming Enduring Cry!

I see you are in HC. Best of luck and SS. :)

Thanks so much for answer!
Will go lab and get to maps and go farm!
Ty again for build mate
I don't have amulet. Your crit multy jewels are insane ( expensive).

So i would say for trash mobs feels good but from all the builds i played in 4 years of poe... This one kills bosses the slowest. from tier 12 onward bosses don't want to die. 1 minute to kill a boss and dont get me started on meta bosses. So i guess i have to invest yet another 10 ex to finish the rings amulet and jewels... Min max my oak flask ( which is not worth a minute of my life) and then level up my berserker from 89 to 95 to take all i need to coppy your build entirely to be viable to do t 11 map properly :D

I mean elemental penetration is just not there and to work hard to obtain max elemental penetration is just not worth time and ex investment imo. Kinda sad that i spent 3 ex for 6l staff and 1 ex to respec my character. Oh well :)
"
I don't have amulet. Your crit multy jewels are insane ( expensive).

So i would say for trash mobs feels good but from all the builds i played in 4 years of poe... This one kills bosses the slowest. from tier 12 onward bosses don't want to die. 1 minute to kill a boss and dont get me started on meta bosses. So i guess i have to invest yet another 10 ex to finish the rings amulet and jewels... Min max my oak flask ( which is not worth a minute of my life) and then level up my berserker from 89 to 95 to take all i need to coppy your build entirely to be viable to do t 11 map properly :D

I mean elemental penetration is just not there and to work hard to obtain max elemental penetration is just not worth time and ex investment imo. Kinda sad that i spent 3 ex for 6l staff and 1 ex to respec my character. Oh well :)

You whole char is not worth more than 4ex and you come to bitch about damage in a patch where everything has 3x more life while you haven't even bothered to use the right flasks. Unleveled gems, i just can't...

Bye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info