[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
The bit that confuses me though is my ho dps, most ppl have higher than mine, but when i look at my gear, mine seems to be better than some of them :s

Hideout DPS is weird. I think it's a better measure of comparison as you are gearing up but getting into the expensive upgrades, it starts to not be reflective of your actual dps. For instance, a double curse gem w/ Master of Fear and Whispers of Death. It unnerves your cursed targets and increases your curse effects and damage. But it's not going to change your hideout DPS at all. Bottled Faith, same thing. It was a 12% increase for me but didn't change my hideout dps at all.
People with decent wands, what method did you use to craft it? Alt/Chaos spam + Bench crafting and a redeemer slam? I'm terrible at this lmao, I just don't wanna waste currency doing the least efficient method.
Last edited by Recla on May 19, 2021, 7:01:44 PM
"
Recla wrote:
People with decent wands, what method did you use to craft it? Alt/Chaos spam + Bench crafting and a redeemer slam? I'm terrible at this lmao, I just don't wanna waste currency doing the least efficient method.

I just bought mine. They were like an ex each.
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
Recla wrote:

I just bought mine. They were like an ex each.

Might do this too then, there seems to be some decent upgrades for 1-2 ex. And being honest with myself, I'm likely to waste more than that trying to craft because i'm a 2head. LOL
I have the viel and rare ring and everything but the curses still seem to mess with my resistances when i open up my defenses? dropping some into the negative even tho im maxed on res? what could i be missing>
"
Autobawts wrote:
I have the viel and rare ring and everything but the curses still seem to mess with my resistances when i open up my defenses? dropping some into the negative even tho im maxed on res? what could i be missing>

You're using a rare ring in your right slot. It needs to be magic to be hexproof.
Last edited by Recla on May 19, 2021, 7:10:27 PM
"
Recla wrote:
"
Autobawts wrote:

You're using a rare ring in your right slot. It needs to be magic to be hexproof.
wait magic as in blue>
"
Autobawts wrote:

You're using a rare ring in your right slot. It needs to be magic to be hexproof.[/quote] wait magic as in blue>[/quote]

"
Autobawts wrote:
"
Recla wrote:

Like this
"
Autobawts wrote:
"
Recla wrote:
"
Autobawts wrote:

wait magic as in blue>

Like this

"
Recla wrote:
"
Autobawts wrote:

wait magic as in blue>[/quote]

"
Autobawts wrote:
"
Recla wrote:

Like this

what i have mostly every item then but using a magic ring would dumb my res and stuff.; where else can i squeeze res from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info