[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

What is better for a helm enchantment proj speed or freezing pulse damage?
"
kimjungbill wrote:
What is better for a helm enchantment proj speed or freezing pulse damage?

Generally proj speed because fp damage drops off the further it travels, and proj speed negates some of this.
Will try this soon ! Thanks for sharing your build.
͡o ͜ʖ ͡o
"
Daywaker19 wrote:
Does anyone know what the dps of the build is? PoB is saying 400k when importing the lvl 95 version but that seems way too low. Anyone have an idea of the true numbers?

The 95 PoB in the beginning of the guide has sub par gear because it's supposed to be a starting point. If you change the tree to the Viridi's Veil version and swap the items the dps goes up a bit but it's not indicative of the final build. My DPS right now is like 3.5m sirus dps and I know that NoImagination and Wallach are over 4m. If you look at the second PoB Wallach links in the beginning of his character from last league, his DPS was over 5m.
Can any of you FP gods give me some advice on my next step to upgrades? (besides wands, working on it.. kinda) Especially on optimising my passives/my clusters.
Last edited by Recla on May 20, 2021, 11:27:17 PM
"
Recla wrote:
Can any of you FP gods give me some advice on my next step to upgrades? (besides wands, working on it.. kinda) Especially on optimising my passives/my clusters.

Bottled Faith
Increase damage against chilled enemy gloves
Medium clusters (you have options that you can read on the guide to see what people run, or check poe ninja).Should be able to remove two points at precision, three points at arcane capacitor, two points at sanctity.
Hi guys,

What about clearing Ultimatums in T14+ maps ? No problem ?
Guys i have my character open
can you check my build?
i am interested whether my arcanist brand setup works
do i still need awakened hextouch if i have whispers of doom?
I also dont understand which brutal restraint should i buy
and how to check whats the best roll for me
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi guys,

What about clearing Ultimatums in T14+ maps ? No problem ?

Spoiler
Once I got Bottled Faith and Breathstealer gloves I don't have problem in ultimatums @ t16 anymore.

"
Giosh4 wrote:
Guys i have my character open
can you check my build?
i am interested whether my arcanist brand setup works
do i still need awakened hextouch if i have whispers of doom?

Spoiler
I don't like arcanist brand because your curses are only going to hit 1 enemy. I like the Hextouch + Hydrosphere because it pulses hitting everything in range with curses. It's nice for ultimatums where everything is grouped up. Whispers of doom allows you to add another curse. Once you get awakened Hextouch you can swap your anoint to a damage one like Doom Cast or Heartseeker.

As for your build, finish getting your awakened gems for your 6L. Try to get the Projectile Speed enchant on your helm. If your resists support it, Wise Oak should be more DPS than Cinderswallow. Best combo is Wise Oak and Bottled Faith. Upgrade your Self-Flagellation to a 20%, they should be really cheap. If you drop your 3 points into Arcane Capacitor and your 2 points toward Nimbleness and get the 5 points to Throatseeker instead, it should be a dps increase.

For Brutal Restraint, you just have to buy one and use divine orbs on it until you get good rolls. The only way to check is to buy it and equip it to see what it has. If you look at the wiki page for Timeless Jewels, you can see the rolls for Maraketh that you can get. Some of the good ones include:
5% increased attack and cast speed
4% increased max life
25% increased critical strike chance
20% increased elemental damage
10% increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills
10% increased effect on non-damaging ailments on enemies
5% chance to gain frenzy charge on kill

Basically you'll get some useless ones in there too, but typically if you're placing it in the top jewel socket, you're getting at least 7 notables affected, so there is a chance for some really good dps increase to come out of it. If you want to check how much it increases your DPS in PoB you can do it one of 2 ways. Right clicking on a notable allows you to add the new effect to it but it's a lot of work if you are going to be rerolling your jewel. I just go into my items page and edit the stats onto Brutal Restraint itself.

Last edited by etherel90 on May 21, 2021, 10:41:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info