[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Giosh4 wrote:
I also dont understand which brutal restraint should i buy
and how to check whats the best roll for me

That's the nature of these gems. You have to get lucky, or divine until you get lucky. You need to test it by socketing and seeing what stats it gives to each passive in the area and decide if its good enough. It took around 15 divine orbs for me to get one that gave a dps + life boost over my clear mind jewel. (proj damage, increased effect non-damaging ailments, increased max hp, increased elemental damage) and even then its not perfect, but it is better than clear mind atleast.

heres mine for reference. it only has 1 undesirable stat which is increased evasion rating.

Last edited by Recla on May 21, 2021, 9:30:16 PM
I'd rather just take a 7% max life cobalt jewel with 3 damage mods than Brutal Restraint, though you of course can run into dex problems this way.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 22, 2021, 1:31:02 AM
Hello! this is my 2nd build this league (and ever), and I am wandering, does it make sense to buy the items from the first Pob link now, or should I wait for Sanctum of thought and anything else?

Great guide nonetheless! Still trying to understand some things for mechanics in general :)
You may as well skip straight to Viridi's Veil - at this stage of the league, it's a 5c item. So you don't need Kikazaru or Sanctum of Thought.
Hi wallach help me please my totems dying very fast check my profile please dacolddrill is the character one
"
Hi wallach help me please my totems dying very fast check my profile please dacolddrill is the character one

weird complaint i never saw in this thread lol ...

just recast them? dying totems anyway is mandatory for getting max dps as you keep up curses on you.

that you have low level for higher maps and your gems are not close to maxed out ... just play a little more and get to 88/89 first at least.

just to be sure i ask :
you are aware that you can max can have 6 totems at any time, right?
Last edited by bex_HB on May 22, 2021, 6:41:43 AM
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:

OK ty for answer. An why are Breathstealer gloves so good ? What about missing a lot of resists and dex :(
Breathstealer - well, you need 3 resists from gear in theory. You still have ring and boots to get it. They don't even need to be absolute top tier resists, given what you can get from hat & breathstealer.

You are going to need dex from somewhere, but you only need 129 unless you want dash (or vaal grace, vaal haste) 20. You can take most of that from e.g. coordination & precision nodes, which are decent enough DPS nodes as it is.

As for what it's for - damage. I'm getting 10% cast speed and 30% crit multi. The spores are very good for ultimatums too, giving you a lot of defence (via distraction, but also via auras) and even more damage.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 22, 2021, 10:56:08 AM
I dunno how often these spores saved my life in ultimatums, its just crazy!

I mean instant 1 k Es from a dead monster...lols
Last edited by Wilmots on May 22, 2021, 5:11:03 PM
hello could you help me see what i can improve in the build? I followed all your teachings for this build but I can't get through this dps of yours. thanks for your help ! <3 pastebin: https://pastebin.com/7jHi9Svd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info