[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Karkus801 wrote:
Can anyone help me figure out how to get 6 totems total?
I don't think you can unless you use multiple totem support gem.

1 normal + 1 from ancestral bond + 1 from hiero + 1 from soul mantle + 1 from shaper shield (won't apply if you use atziri's shield setup)
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Karkus801 wrote:
Can anyone help me figure out how to get 6 totems total?
I don't think you can unless you use multiple totem support gem.

1 normal + 1 from ancestral bond + 1 from hiero + 1 from soul mantle + 1 from shaper shield (won't apply if you use atziri's shield setup)

Thanks for the information. Should I be using multiple totems support for this build? I didn't see it in the POB.
My Soul Mantle is already corrupted (+1 to all socket), but it has
3B2G1R.

I'm using "increased critical strike" and I have to choose between "added cold damage" or "cold penetration".

I could try to get 3G, but it's going to be expensive (min 600 Chromes + 600 vaals). Is it worth it ? I noticed Wallach is also using "increased critical strike".

Mapping in T16 is not an issue right now. Some bosses can be a challenge depending on the mods.
Last edited by Pacificator77 on Sep 23, 2020, 4:13:20 PM
What's de best way to increase single target dmg? Able to clear t16 mob but a4 conq take very long to kill
I need some help https://pastebin.com/kPXc7Lmt 50% less dmg then hes final build i missed smh big and i want to know what
"
Draagz wrote:
I need some help https://pastebin.com/kPXc7Lmt 50% less dmg then hes final build i missed smh big and i want to know what

Get (better) enchants: the one on helm is useless, none on the gloves/boots ?
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
"
Draagz wrote:

Get (better) enchants: the one on helm is useless, none on the gloves/boots ?

its freshly bought and i trying to get enchant on helmet still theres no way i can make only half milion when final build deal 1m
Any thoughts on switching Steelskin for the new Frost Shield? It seems really strong and the recent posts on Reddit seem like it would synergize with the build really well
Wallach, let me thank you for this detailed guide. I used it as my Heist leauge starter, and I have just finished act 10 will deathless Kitava kill.

My questions are not a critique. I would like to share my thoughts and opinions regarding lvling experience with this build.

Could you explain why do you suggest to use Purifying Flame as a main skill? It it much slower than Freezing Pulse, and what is more with the latter gem it is much easier to keep the Onslaught buff.

Also you don't mention to use other movement skill except of Flame Dash? During lvling process there is enough gem space to put, e.g. Shield Charge connected with Fortitude. Personally, I used Orb of Storms with Onslaught to proc the buff and EO as well. It is especially important to have another source of speed, cause Templer doesn't have Smoke Mine skill untill Act 3.

This is as well something I would like to point out - there is still a room for defensive set up, like adding Fortitude or Tempest Shield.

Additionally during lvling we could use a help of golems, e.g. Lightning Golem.

Could you tell me why you don't put one point in Elemental Overload, while lvling? I do understand that later it doesn't make any sense, cause we need those crits.

Also as we take MoM, I don't see any Mana Potion in your recommendation. We will be able to sustain mana, even being under fire?

I am a new player to totem build, so I may not know why, but in your build there is no investment into a Shamanistic Fury. Could you tell me why?

Last but not least, you don't mention a recommendation for a 5th gem linked to a Wave of Conviction or Holy FLame Totem. I was lucky enough to drop a 5-link armour, so I attached to WoC Controlled Destruction gem. Though now I should ask, which spell should I 5-link - WoC or Holy Flame Totem?

Feel free to asnwer not every, but at least some of my questions.
Last edited by Galaerivel on Sep 24, 2020, 9:46:24 AM
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
What's de best way to increase single target dmg? Able to clear t16 mob but a4 conq take very long to kill

6 Link chest, helm enchant with freezing pulse, better flasks, also why would you annoint prodigal perfection? Use something offensive. Alot to improve.

Also get gloves like these
good dps boost
Last edited by warcry16 on Sep 24, 2020, 10:28:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info