[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Fo all those who have problems with PoB; you need the 'community' version of it.
Nice build btw. Always loved totems.
Hey Wallach.

First of all, thanks for the build. Never liked totem playstyle but im actually having some fun with this.

It's doing good work, have most of the Mandatory items.

I know there's alot to improve but can you tell me what my first priority's should be?

Im guessing the cluster jewels? Will that increase my dps by alot?

Thanks.
Ive league startered this build and am really enjoying it!

my one issue is that i feel kinda squishy - ill just randomly get blown up in maps, and im only just reaching red maps. am i missing something integral to the build or is it me just not playing safe enough?
Is it ok to use a dagger instead of a wand or scepter?
So I'm trying to leverage Bonechill support in a 4 link. I got Wintertide brand, Bonechill, Hypothermia, Unbound Ailments. But how can I know if all of that is even equating to a chill higher than we get from the much bigger hits of freezing pulse?

If wintertide hit I could at least try using the formula on the wiki, but it being a dot further complicates things. It should be 95% inc chill effect when everythings lvl 20. Its damage is almost nothing but it has an innate chill, which I'm assuming is the minimum 5% but it could be more.

Also, best guide I've came across since I started in Breach. Smoothest league start build too. tyvm.
"
Frauztea wrote:
Is it ok to use a dagger instead of a wand or scepter?

yes it makes no difference for this build besides the implicit modifier on the item you're selecting
How is the single target damage for this build? tried rerolling into it and it feels a bit off
Can i use Corrosive Elements instead frost bomb setup?

worth using the new anomalous freezing pulse gem ?
@Wallach Hi
What about CI + MoM? Will they work together? with tree like this https://pastebin.com/6JHrpK2u
I didnt change items, just sketched a tree.
If it will work - should be better with survivability

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info