[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hi guys, i'd like to try this build to start the season but i'm afraid that it might be too clunky and slow, even if its strong.
I am more into "zoom zoom" builds, and I was wondering if it was still possible to move fast with this kind of build.

What are your thoughts? Should i try this out anyway ? Even if it performs well i just dont want to fall asleep by simply walking through maps... :D

Thank you very much for your help
"
Pical37 wrote:
Hi guys, i'd like to try this build to start the season but i'm afraid that it might be too clunky and slow, even if its strong.
I am more into "zoom zoom" builds, and I was wondering if it was still possible to move fast with this kind of build.

What are your thoughts? Should i try this out anyway ? Even if it performs well i just dont want to fall asleep by simply walking through maps... :D

Thank you very much for your help

I have played this build for 4 leagues (i use it as my starter) except this one funnily enough. The build is an average speed one, flame dash and quicksilver running is pretty much the speed in which you will be doing things.

The problem you may encounter if you are a zoom zoom person is the time it takes to spawn your totem and fire the first shot, its around 1s but that means you need to stop for that 1s and so its a stuttered gameplay. Since you one shot everything it is minimal.

the build wont shine (in terms of smoothness) until you have reached maps and you have your 6l Soul Mantle but this is similar for most builds.

Definitely worth giving it a shot, no harm anyway.
Can anyone help me understand where I am going wrong with my build? I have just got to maps but my damage output is terrible. Where does the majority of the damage come from in this build?
"
leroyR wrote:
Can anyone help me understand where I am going wrong with my build? I have just got to maps but my damage output is terrible. Where does the majority of the damage come from in this build?

You forgot to remove Avatar of Fire when you switched over to Freezing Pulse. It is butchering your damage.

Beyond that, try to sort out your flasks, then just work on improving your rare gear slots for a while. Would recommend using a second wand over a shield for now. Then try to get your curse link set up so you have access to Frostbite and Arcane Surge. Then find room for a Cast When Damage Taken support for that Cold Snap.
I rather use frost bomb with spell cascade then with totems is that fine?
"
exilekami wrote:
I rather use frost bomb with spell cascade then with totems is that fine?

For sure, that's how I used to do it as well. It costs you a bit of overall damage and regen from Ritual of Awakening, but you get more precise area coverage and control.
Few words from me great build beat everything expect atlas lord which summons banners
Im one of first Atziri Mirrors
That amulet in high end build is 3ex holy shit not really worth price but okay
Im scared of watcher eye price with zealotry
what is that timels jewel and reason for it and how much it give me dmg should i rush it ? (explain to me aswell usefulnes of it)
Last edited by Draagz on Sep 23, 2020, 9:02:13 AM
Can anyone help me figure out how to get 6 totems total?

I seem to only be able to get 5 out at a time.

POB:

https://pastebin.com/uUsxjVc3

Thanks!
Guys, maybe the question was there but is coward's legacy working as before?

I'm getting lost with that 80% mix-mash on things with curses.

I've dropped shavrones so I could afford the belt hence the question.

Thanks

(playing blazing salvo, trying to make it work btw but with general guidance from FP)
I just wanted to give a quick thanks for maintaining this build guide. Very well written and I like all of the gear suggestions. Having a lot of fun with it in Heist league!
Last edited by kobudork on Sep 23, 2020, 2:37:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info