Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

this is great! any plans on fixing the bugged fire bats that one-shot players, or blighted mobs running off the lanes like "f this" and hitting the pump?

..because both of those things still happen.
"
Petardinjo wrote:
just imagine POE 2 - 3 years from now how many freaking stash specific tabs you will aquire because all these "going to core" bs currencies jesus christ.. so we will need stash tab for oils as well as for all other 1/100 bullshit currencies..

meh...

i'm a strong advocate for introducing perandus pennies and perandus penny shards and also div cards for perandus penny shards that pollute the drop pool of diviner boxes like the 1/8 chaos orb one.
please remove Proximity shields from Blighted maps Mobs in the future :)
"
googie337 wrote:
boring game

Well aren't you just lovely.
Got ONE blighted map across all my characters this league, due to your refusal to listen to player feedback. Now that the content is a mere 10% (ongoing poor implementation of league content that you also refuse to change), I can't wait to get 0 in Metamorph. Expectedly lazy and disappointing so I'm thankful for you meeting all of our expectations this holiday season.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Ownlirh wrote:
Remember Blight Haters, U can skip this content like any nother core content :), Just sell all your blight maps and stop cry.

THIS! I personally loved Blight encounters. If you use very fast builds just skip the encounter!
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
but why
Very glad to hear this. I really enjoyed blight league. Thanks.
Although I got a very late start in the Blight league (due to various factors), I have been enjoying it. Therefore I'm glad to see that it'll be in the core league's endgame.

It would be great if there were slots for the Blight oils in either the Currency Tab or the Fragment Tab.

(Some mechanic for changing 4 Premium Stash Tabs into 1 Premium Quad Stash Tab would also be great.)
Last edited by BellonaAgain on Nov 28, 2019, 5:18:53 PM
"
Eexpers wrote:
I hated blight so much that and synthesis are the only leagues I didn't play beyond early late game. I cannot stand mechanics that are so counter to core arpg gameplay.

I am amazed the team was able to create a tower defense minigame inside the engine but I just don't feel like it belongs. Feels it was done just to do... what's next... a city builder inside poe? a card game every map?

stick to arpg

I suppose 10% is low enough but that's still just a regular map +10% of the time cause i'm never touching the system.

You're on to something with the card game. I'll be up for that lol

I don't like blight however.
Last edited by Plumpsie on Nov 28, 2019, 5:20:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info