Endgame Conquerors of the Atlas Gameplay Preview

"
Deadboo wrote:
Awesome, imagine turbo, aoe modifiers on those bosses. Cheap design, every toon is melee toon. Done, melee balanced.

they will probably be in their own instance similar to elder guardians
Wait...they look like boss fight with dodgeable attacks?
The showcased characters are not getting one shotted?
The arena design look nice and big with boss mechanic that reduces it in the course of the fight?

Are we looking into a new boss age when you get to fight agaisn't the boss instead of "Fighting" agaisn't the game?!
"
Funinyourgame wrote:
Wait...they look like boss fight with dodgeable attacks?
The showcased characters are not getting one shotted?
The arena design look nice and big with boss mechanic that reduces it in the course of the fight?

Are we looking into a new boss age when you get to fight agaisn't the boss instead of "Fighting" agaisn't the game?!

I hope so, i really do <3. GGG don't ever let us down again :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Dawbra wrote:
I like it bosses looks cool and there is tactic behind this fight.
I hope it be better readable then kitava witch do me seems sometimes bugged as kitava flames takes over whole map - no even small corner to dodge it depends on how you stand before she striks this skill.

You have to be very unlucky I guess to jave such a bug actually, never came across this situation, I don't want to sound like someone who just want to say that you lying, but I play like 6-7 chars a league. :/
"
Marxone wrote:
I thought they mentioned on the Exilecon that they do not like boss design which utilizes immortal phases.

And here comes another one!

Ok great. All non jugg melees will love this :)

yea,.... could you please take the whole context of what they said in relation to what you said. thank you :)
DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I realize why I like the theme so much now!

It is a remix of the Sin and Innocence stuff.
seems like my totem build might come in useful for a change *hyped*
Oh yeah, delightful not-even-postage-stamp sized arenas.
I swear the area to fight bosses gets smaller every time they introduce a new one, and their AoE attacks are bigger.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
That eye of the hurricane looks awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info